31

-----Sarah POV-----

Neymar ran up to the ball and slotted it past the keeper to get their 6th for the match. He pointed and smiled at me and made a heart with his hands. I couldn't believe that he had just dedicated his goal to me. Instantly, my face was up on the big screen and I could hear people murmuring and wondering who I was. 

The whistle blew for full time and the stadium had erupted into cheers. Brazil had done it, they were through to the final. I was so proud of Neymar and so happy for him too. After the World Cup in 2014, this was amazing. 

Neymar came over to where I was standing and got security to let me onto the pitch. I  ran up to him and gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. 

'Congratulations', I said still hugging him. 'You played amazing and you guys really deserve to be in the final.'

'Thanks Sarah. Now how about we head down the tunnel so I can get hanged and we can go on this date'. 

I nodded and followed Neymar down the tunnel and towards the change room. 

'I'll be five minutes, just wait out here', Neymar said as he opened the door and walked inside. 

I hadn't been waiting too long when Neymar walked back out again in jeans and a dress shirt. He looked hot.

'Thanks, you look hot in my jersey as well', Neymar smirked.

'Oh shit, did I say that out loud?' Neymar just nodded and laughed in return. 

-----Restaurant-----

Neymar had taken me to an Italian restaurant and we both had pizza. Nothing really super exciting happened, we had a really good night and it took us ages to finish our food cause we were talking instead of eating. 

It was getting late and Neymar had to be back at the Olympic village so we made our way towards the car. 

As we pull up outside my hotel, Neymar stops me from getting out of the car. 

'Same time for the final, make sure you're wearing my jersey'

I laugh, 'Ok, see you then'. I lean over and give him a pack on the cheek and exit the car. I wave as he drives of and make my way up to my room. What an amazing night. 

A.N. 

Olympic Final chapter coming later today or Tomorrow. Depends if i can find time.  

Question: Where are you from?

I was born in New Zealand but I live in Australia.