Dinner Pt 2

Messi: what??!!

Ivan: she lied to us

Bartra: she said she didn't know you guys

Iniesta: why

Pique: Kinda makes sense why James is her fav player though.

Marcelo: sorry that you have been hurt guys. She probably didn't want you to treat her differently.

Pique: I suppose so. Don't you guys feel betrayed?

Bale: nah, she is 24. She can do what she likes.

Ramos: except for dating one of you. She can talk to you, but not date any of you.

Ivan: well, that might be a problem

Modric: yeah...

Ramos: what?

Ivan: they have been on their phones for the past 10 mins

Modric: we didn't know who they were texting

Ivan: but the both just looked up from there phones, looked into eachothers eyes and smiled

Modric: so we think that there is something between the two

Messi: what???

Pique: Aww young love 

Ramos: dinner has just arrived, we will speak of this later

------------------------

Marcelo: that was delicious

Messi: definitely

Bravo: back to business, we think that Sarah and Neymar are dating.

Ramos: and we know that Sarah lied to you and kept us in the dark

Bartra: I think we need to confront her now, in front of everyone, so that we all know the truth.

Marcelo: guys this isn't a good idea

Pique: I'll do it

Marcelo: ah crap

------Cris POV-----

We had just finished dinner, and I must say, it was amazing. Unfortunately I have no idea what it was. I think it might be French though. I was minding my own business, having a conversation with Isco, when pique stood up and demanded our attention.

He looked straight at James, Neymar and Sarah as he Spoke. "Some of you might not know, but Sarah has been in an FCB group chat for the past 2 weeks." He then looked around at all the Madrid players. Why didn't she tell us, it's not we would care. She is 24, it's her life to live.

Gerrard continued, "others might not know that she is actually James' twin sister". He directed this comment at the Barca players. I watched as Sarah sunk her head in embarrassment and slid down in her chair. I kinda feel sorry for them, I mean, she lied to them about who she was.

"We also have reason to believe that she and Neymar are dating in secret". No. No. No. I stormed out of the restaurant to Get away from it all and get some air. Him of all people. This wasn't supposed to happen. She is my Sarah. Everyone at Madrid knows this, it's why none of them flirt with her.

-----Sarah POV-----

I stood up, outraged from what Gerrard had just said. "Yes, I didn't tell the Madrid boys. Yes, I lied to the Barca boys as to who I was. But it was so that I wasn't kicked out of the Barca chat and so that the Madrid boys didn't force me out. I wanted to stay in that chat, it was like a breath of fresh air" I sighed and looked at Neymar. "To your third statement Gerrard, Neymar and I are not dating. We met for the first time today where he told me how to get to the away change rooms. And he didn't even realise who I was." I took a deep breath to calm myself. "You should think about the consequences of your words before you go making accusations. You should also insure that the facts behind the accusations are true. That way people's feelings don't get hurt". I said motioning to the door that Cris had just run out of. I looked around the players and realised that some looked really guilty, this wasn't just Gerrards work. "And I know it wasn't just you Gerrard, judging by some of the guilty faces I would say that there were about 10 others that helped Gerrard come to this conclusion." I started towards the door, "now, if you'll excuse me, I have a mess to clean up".

I walked outside and into the darkness of the night. I looked left and right but I couldn't see Cris anywhere. I turned to go back inside when my eyes fell on a lone figure sitting in the Real Madrid bus that was going to the airport. There was no way I could talk to him privately there.

As I walked back inside all the player stated standing and saying farewell to players they could tolerate. I walked over to James and gave him a hug. My speech had exhausted me.

"We are leaving now. You can sit next to me on the bus and the plane. Give Crissy time, he's hurt and upset" he whispered in my ear. "Now go say goodbye to all your Barca friends so we can leave. I'll meet you on the bus."

I turned around to face the Barca players. "Guys, I'm sorry I lied" I said as I started giving them all hugs.

"It's all cool. We understand," Messi replied for all of them.

I had given the rest of them hugs and finally I stood in front of Neymar.

"It was nice to finally meet you. Imma miss you Ney Ney," I said as I pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Imma miss you to cutie" he said as we pulled away. I stood up on my tip toes and gave him a peck on the cheek and then blushed when all the guys started wolf whistling. Neymar on the other hand was laughing and had a massive grin on his face. As I always do, I flipped them off, turned around and walked out the door and onto the bus.