He chuckled, as he took a huge bite out of the peach, "nope. I was walking around and saw you in distress."

   I paid the fruit stand vendor and started walking away with Kaleb behind me. "Moving fast, aren't we?" He asked.

    "What did Davina say?" I asked, stopping in my tracks. I was strictly here to get Kai back. I never knew that involved dealing with Kaleb.

    "She will meet up with you today at noon at Rousseau's."

    I glanced down at my phone, two more hours before the alleged meeting with the powerful Harvest girl. I cannot keep Stefan away from me that long.

    "I know you know about the supernatural," he leaned in and whispered into my ear. It caught me off guard. I was frozen in my spot, was he a vampire or a witch? "I'm a witch darling."

    "That's great, I guess."

    "I know you're a human, so what do you want from Davina?" He asked.

    "That's between me, and your girlfriend."

    The smile on his face slowly faded. He kept staring at me before he could answer. It was like this yesterday. There was something ominous behind his deep stares. "You can tell me anything. I promise. I'm going to find out either way."

    Kaleb was so interested in me. I recognized that as soon as he asked about my necklace and where I was from, personal information a stranger would not dare to ask. Perhaps he was a naturally curious person, but I believe the questions he was asking serves for an ulterior motive. "But first let me ask you this, why are you so interested?"

    His hand brushed through his hair and took a deep breath, "I want to make sure you won't hurt Davina."

    "I'm human, what can I do?" I shrugged my shoulders.

    "Yes I know, but sometimes humans are far more vicious, and dangerous than the supernatural."

    I swirled the remainder of the ice in my glass with a black straw

    I swirled the remainder of the ice in my glass with a black straw. Kaleb and I sat in silence at Rousseau's as we waited for Davina who was fifteen minutes late.

    "I'm sorry about earlier. There's something about you that makes me curious. You're very interesting and mysterious; I like that." Kaleb said.

    "You shouldn't say that when your girlfriend is walking towards us," I warned. A petite brunette walked into the bar. She started walking towards us. She probably recognized Kaleb's hair from the back. He turned around to get a view of Davina; she was dressed in skinny denim jeans with an unzipped brown jacket.

    She pecked Kaleb's cheek before sliding into the seat beside him. "So you're the famous Isadora I heard Kaleb talk about."

    "I am going to cut the formalities short, especially when my overprotective brother is here," I said. He could easily track me down if he wanted to. For all I know, the phone he gave me could have a tracking device.

    Davina shared a worried look with Kaleb. "I'm not just some witch you can use as your personal genie. I'm not going to do what a stranger tells me to."

    Kaleb leaned back in his chair, folding his arms across his chest.

    "I am sorry. It's a long story, but all I know is I want him back."

    Davina was listening closely, but the relaxed Kaleb leaned in closer. His eyes filled with rage and curiosity. His body tensed. Davina did not notice, but from the corner of my eye, I did. When Kaleb saw that I noticed, he nonchalantly rested his arms on the table as he pushed his chair in closer to the table, clearing his throat.

    "Okay, what happened?" Davina asked. "Who are you talking about?"

    "I found out that my dear friend, Kai, was put into a prison world. And I cannot bring him back without your help. I don't have any magic." I pleaded. She was my only hope.

    "All this is confusing for me. I don't know anything about you and Kai. How did you meet? Why is he in there? Why do you want him back?" She paused, "it's sketchy, especially when I don't know your intentions."

    I grabbed her hands that were resting on the table and looked straight into her eyes. "All I know is I truly care, and love him. I would do everything to bring him back. If Kaleb was in his place, wouldn't you do the same?"

    My eyes were trained on Davina, but for a brief second, I glanced to the side. Kaleb wasn't looking at me or Davina, but at the two necklaces on my neck.

a/n Why do guys think Kaleb keeps staring at Isadora's necklace? What do you think Davina will do?

Danielle Campbell as Davina Claire

Here's another GIF of 'Kaleb Westphall' because a lil more Daniel Sharman never hurt anybody