"And why is that?" She crosses her arms and I groan, "please. We have to make sure she is safe. If we don't go, who knows what he'll do to her but with you and I there, we can protect her. She thinks he will change but he won't. You and I both know that. Please, Ali. I know you care about her. You act like you don't but it's obvious that you do. Please." I grab her hands and my eyes beg her to say yes.

Alison sighs, "you are so lucky I love you. Fine. We'll go. And I don't care about Kendall."

She rolls her eyes and I smirk, "so you're coming out with me to dinner just so we can make sure Kendall is safe because if we don't there's a possibility she could get hurt and yet you say you don't care about her?" My eyebrow rises in a teasing manner, only making Alison roll her eyes at me.

"Let's just get ready okay? Deryll can drive us. I'll ask Rose to keep a good eye on Prim."

"Smart decision my love." I kiss her forehead and we make our way upstairs, getting dressed and I put on a button up gray shirt, rolling the sleeves up and my hair straight and down, a black boho hat over it with dark jeans on.

I turn around after about an hour and Alison comes out of the walk in closet in a black skater skirt with a white and maroon striped shirt. I smile at her, "ready Angel?"

"Ready Handsome."

"Guys!" I shouts as we get downstairs and Prim comes upstairs with Jayden at her side. "Mom and I are heading out for a little bit. Rose is here if you need anything."

They nod and I look at Prim, "eat food, okay?" She blushes and I smile, "come here little duck." I open my arms and she comes over to me, hugging me and I smile, "I love you okay? Watch your brother. Nobody leaves this house, understand?"

They both nod furiously and I kiss the top of my daughter's head, "bye guys."

We leave and when we get to the restaurant we ignore the paparazzi and get inside, sitting at a table and I sigh, "I can't wait to see this."

"I don't get why she is with him though after what happened the other day," Alison frowns as she looks at me, putting her menu down and I shrug, "beats me. Something's not right. He has her fooled. You know how forgiving she is. God I hate that son of a bitch."

"Em relax. Killer is coming out a little too soon. Let's just feel this out and if something goes wrong than unleash your sexy fists on his stupid face."

I laugh and nod, "works for me." I kiss her and smile into my wife's lips. My hand rests on her cheek as I deepen our kiss. I poke my tongue into her mouth and she does the same, our tongues touching and we break apart when we hear, "hey Em."

I chuckle and blush as I look at Kendall, watching with a raised eyebrow. "Hey Ken." I stand up and hug her, kissing her cheek.

"Hi Alison...I'm happy you came," she says quietly and Alison clears her throat, "sure."

Harry smiles, "ello chaps."

"Harry," Alison nods at him kindly and I clench my fits but feel Alison take my hand, kicking my leg to be nice.

"Hey Harry."

I shake his hand and tighten my grip slightly and then pull away, letting them sit.

"So how was London?" Ken smile and Harry smiles, "ah yes. Trying to be me now aye?" I know it's a joke but I ignore him, "it was great. Prim loved it."

"How's Jaxon?" I ask and Kendall sighs, "I don't see much of him anymore. I wish I did but Cara gets him most of the time. I get the weekends thankfully but yeah..."

"What a shame," Alison says sarcastically and now it's my turn to kick her leg and she hisses at me, making me chuckle.

"Know what you want love?" Harry says and Kendall nods, "probably the sirloin."

Harry frowns, "maybe you should get the salad. You could use it Kendall." Her smile falls and tilt my head at Harry, "want her to get the salad so she can't fight back?"

"Emily," Kendall hisses and Alison rubs the back of my hand gently as Harry chuckles, "just giving some advice. Here's some for you. Try to focus on one girl in your life for once."

I stand up, "that's it-" "Emily sit." Alison yanks me down and I grunt, "you better watch what you say to me pretty boy."

"Or what? You'll dance?" He laughs and I narrow my gaze, "sure. A nice little dance on your face-" "okay both of you stop it," Kendall says and Alison nods, "for once I agree. Emily relax okay? Not yet," she whispers the last part and I shut my eyes, relaxing when I feel her kiss my cheek.

"Thank you," I whisper back and she smiles, "of course baby."

"Anyways. Let's order yeah?" Alison smiles and I glare at Harry while he looks at the menu, then looks at me, evil glint in his eyes as he smirks at me.

*

"That was amazing," I say and we all walk outside, "yeah it was great." Kendall smiles and goes to talk again but Harry grips her wrist, pulling her back, "it was okay. Kendall don't you think we should get going love?" He looks at her and she shrugs, "well actually I was thinking we can all go-" Kendall stops talking and I frown in curiosity.

I look down and see Harry's hand under her skirt, gripping her thigh awfully tight. I look at Alison and she notices it too, her eyes going from happy to deathly worried.

"Let's go shopping. All of us, come on." She grabs Kendall's wrist and drags her away from Harry.

Kendall looks confused but I look at Alison who nods at me to talk to Harry and I know she's going to talk to Kendall.

"Let's have a chat. You and me pretty boy." I crack my knuckles as we walk and he only grins, "sure."

Alison POV

"Not to be rude but I thought you hated me?" She says as I walk us into Macy's. 

"I do," I say and Kendall gulps, "then why did you want me to shop with you?"

"Because..." I groan and close my eyes, knowing I should just tell her what I know I should.

"Because Emily and I had to get you away from him."

"What is Emily doing to him I swear-" I grab her arm and pull her back, "Kendall stop. She's protective of you. And as much as I hate you right now? She has a right to be. How stupid do you have to be to go to Harry? He's poison, Kendall."

"I really don't need this Alison-" "Yes! You do. If Cara knew about this-" "Cara isn't my wife Alison! We broke up! We're done! Get over it."

I scoff, "okay listen here Kendall. It is one thing to get upset but I will not let you act like you don't love Cara because we all know you do. And if you yell at me again? I will be sure that you'll be buying your soap on a rope, got it?"

I knew I shouldn't be snapping at her but she just brings out the bitch in me sometimes. She looks at me and nods, then sighs, "I should go."

"Kendall-" "look I appreciate what Emily is doing but I need to move on and Harry...he apologized. He's changed."

"Is that why he's been pushing you around tonight? Calling all of the shots?"

She flushes, then looks at me, "I thought you didn't care?"

I bite my cheek,  be strong Alison.

"I-I don't."

Kendall stares at me and then nods, "right. Bye Alison."

She walks away and I groan, "stupid."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Does Alison really hate Kendall? 

Review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13