Chapter 8

October 31, 2034

Alison POV

Emily and I arrived at the party and we got out, going on the red carpet. Paparazzi screamed at us, "looking hot!"

"Looking good Em!"

"Alison looking smokin'!"

I giggled and Emily put her hand on the small of my back on the carpet as we posed for pictures together, inching out way to the real entrance and by the time we did everyone was here.

"Ali baby!" Bey ran over and hugged me tightly. "Hey girl!" I smiled and Emily hugged her, kissing her cheek. "Emily woah there. Looking sexy as ever." Emily chuckled in her batman costume, "I try."

"Hey!" Hanna appeared behind us and I smiled, "Hanny!" I hugged her and Caleb had bright blue contacts in, with a nose ring and I cackled. "Goth vampires?" I said when I saw the fangs and they nodded, "oh! Sexy goth vampires," Han corrected, making Emily chuckle, "how would we forget the sexy part? The world may never know."

"Hey hot stuff," A voice said and I noticed it to be Ariana. We turned around and she was dressed as Jack Skellington in a sexy way and I wanted to punch her for it.

"Hey Jack. How are you doing tonight?" Emily joked and she smirked, "I'm feeling great. Everyone's over there. Come on!" She grabbed my wife's hand and Emily looked at me, noticing my irritation. "I'll be back. Promise."

Emily POV

I was pulled into a room where I saw Jaden, Maejor and the dudes. Then I saw Kylie and I widened my eyes, "damn Smith. You got a good one." Kylie was wearing a snow princess costume and she looked more than hot. "I know right?" Jaden joked and then something caught my eye when I saw her walk over.

"Hey Kyles I got the vodka-oh hey Em." Kendall was wearing a warrior princess costume and my only words. Holy. Shit.

(What Kylie's warrior princess outfit was).

"Oh uh h-hey Kenz. You look...wow."

She blushed and smiled, "thanks. You really think so?" I nodded, "I know so."

"Uh...W-where's Alison?" Kendall looked around and I smiled at Ali who looked over. She waved and started to walk over and she kissed me, "hey. What's up?" She smiled and saw Kendall. "Why are you here? No pets allowed. That includes bitches."

"Ali. Stop," I whispered into her ear and she sighed. "Alison please just let me explain what really happened-" "Explain what happened? Kendall you cheated on your wife and kissed my wife. Who is also your ex. And let's not forget this isn't the first time you kissed my partner."

"Alison," I hissed and Kendall just started getting mad. "I told you what happened. He raped me back then Alison! You know this."

"Do I? If he raped you then you shouldn't even smile at him. He's going to do it again and guess what? This time you really will have nobody to save you. Cara isn't here-" "Yes I am," Cara's voice said and we all turned around to see her dressed as a sext football player, with a girl by her side. Rita Ora. And hell they both looked smoking hot.

"Cara! Hi!" Kendall looked more than nervous and Alison was boring holes into Kendall's head. "Hello Kendall. You look...good." Cara observed Kendall's body and smiled lightly. Rita smiled, "want me to get you a drink Car?" 

"Yeah sure. Thanks."

When Rita left Alison said, "gang's all here. Plus one whore."

"Alison, enough. Seriously," I warned her and she sighed, rolling her eyes. "Em it's okay. Really," Kendall said kindly, taking my hand and smiling reassuringly, "okay no. Emily, a word?" Alison said, dragging me away. I groaned, "yes?"