Chapter 8: Magic

*(F/b/f): favourite breakfast food.*

I found myself in the forest. I recognised it as the forest I first met Denmark. I glanced over to my shoulder, the wound had disappeared. No scar, no evidence there was actually ever a gash there in the first place. I wondered around; looking for Denmark, maybe he'd still be here. I saw many birds around, some sparrows, bluebirds and blackbirds. I stopped when I heard a twig snap. I whipped my head around.
Only to face two red eyes.

"(Y/N)?" I heard a voice call out. "Come on, (Y/N), wake up"

I threw my body forwards, head butting a familiar blonde, bushy browed boy. Sealand tumbled onto the floor.

"Sealand, I'm so sorry" I said getting up and darting to his side.

"It's ok" he said rubbing his forehead. "That's gonna bruise" the blonde laughed nervously. "Fin wanted me to tell you breakfast is ready."

"Ok, sorry again" I apologised. He chuckled.

We went downstairs and ran into the kitchen, taking our seats at the table.

"Mornin' (Y/N), Sealand!" Denmark greeted, a mouthful of bacon and eggs still pre-chew.

"Stupid Dane, don't talk with your mouth full" Norway grabbed the end Denmark's tie and pulled it, choking Denmark. Sealand and I giggled.

"Will you two stop it. It's bad table manners. And Norway, Mathias went out early this morning to pick up your coffee that you ran out of. I think that gives him at least one day of strangle-free bliss." Finland interrupted the two, passing Sealand and I our plates of (f/b/f).

"Thanks Fin" Denmark cheered.

"Yeah, but Norway is right about talking with your mouth full. It's just a bad influence for (F/N) and Sealand" Finland scolded, sitting down at the table with a fresh mug of hot chocolate.

"Morning" Iceland yawned as he walked through the kitchen door.

"Wow, you're up much later than usual. Why's that?" Finland asked, concerned.

"I couldn't sleep is all" Iceland said making himself a cup of coffee.

"Why? Having a fun dream-" Denmark teased, before getting choked by Norway. "Stop doing that!"

"Don't make fun of Iceland, at least he doesn't sleepwalk" I said as I ate a mouthful of (f/b/f).

"(F/N)!" Denmark exclaimed. "You promised you'd never tell!"

"I lied" I said simply, a smug grin spreading on my face.

Norway stood behind my chair. "Oh, (F/N). You have to tell us more about Denmark's sleepwalking"

I beckoned Norway down to my face. I whispered in his ear; 'not only does he sleepwalk, but he also sleep-dances. To swing music'

Norway looked as if he was about to loose his composure, but then sorted himself out and said "Thank you, (Y/N), for that lovely blackmail material"

"What did she say?" Denmark asked, dropping his fork onto his plate. "(F/N), what did you say?" Norway and I just shrugged our shoulders.

-Time Skip!-After Breakfast-

"So, (F/N), we know that you've recently encountered one of our second players." Norway said.

"So, we've decided to train you to fight!" Denmark cheered.