Aphrodite

Today the first person that we are going to interview is Aphrodite. She's the hyper, bubbly, and energetic goddess. She likes to laugh a lot which is why in this interview there's a lot of *giggle*.

Nike is the interviewer (she'll probably be the interviewer in most of the interviews except when she's the one answering the questions.)

1. What stereotypical guy do you fall for? 

I like the funny ones that are badasses, and yeah. 

*insert mad grumble here*

2. What's one Personality & Physical trait that your future boyfriend must have?

Personality wise, he has to be funny. Like, so funny, I'll die from laughter. Physically? He has to . . .*insert nomming noises* He has to be super tall, like 6'2" tall. Like, 6' tall. Like, yeah. Ohmigawd, look at all my 'like yeah's.  

3. Dream Date?

Why did we put dream date? *giggle*

He has to be creative with his date. He can't take me to the movies and restaurant. He has to plan everything out, so like when we go on the date, I have to be like: woah. It has to be something I would've never expected to happen.

4. Favorite Band&Song&Artist?

I have a lot of favorite songs and bands and artists. *hurdur* But, ohmigawd, stop typing everything I say!*giggle*

What's my favorite song [to Nike]? Nike says it's . . . No clue.

*awkward silence*

*birds chirping in the background, alerting the two Goddesses they have stayed up, yet again, to see the sun rise* //dramatic\\

My favorite band is *holds up index finger to signal Nike to wait. Nike is a honey badger & honey badger don't care. She's still typing. Watching Aphrodite scroll through iTunes*

:O Black Eyed Peas? Are they band or a group? [To Nike]. Are you going to type all that out, Bro? [To Nike] *giggle*

My favorite song would be, this song . . . *awkward silence* *snicker* *chicken's in the background* *awkward* Ass Back Home by Gym Class Heroes ft. Neon Hitch. 

Favorite artist would be Adele. Ah, shit. *giggle* *exasperated hands being thrown up*  

5. Favorite color?

Blue. But like, a light blue. Like, that . . . color on the printer button. So, what color is that? [To Nike].*shrug*  It's a neon blue.

6. Favorite animal?

*awkward silence & stare* Okay . . . Uhmmm. *Aphrodite goes on computer. Types 'cute animals' into Google search* Ohmygawd, Ohmygawd, OHMYGAWD. My hairless guinea pig. *insert flailing arms* Yeah! Put that! 

7. Favorite food?

Everything. Jaykay. I lied. Yeah, yeah, okay . . .  My favorite food would be . . . Hawaiiannn? Oh, yes. Oh. I like steak. And Hawaiian food. Ohmygawd, and I like lumpia. I don't like seafood. I like pizza. But I like those greasy pizzas that you just find at pizza pallor, but not at pizza pallor, you know what I'm talking about? Those flat, greasy galore pizza that makes you want to puke out all that oil. 

8. Favorite actor?

*Aphrodite googles & indecisive* Oh, this guy! No, this guy! Wait, this guy! I like this guy, oh shit he's hot.*frantic* *after much ramble*

Kellan Lutz! It's spelt with an 'a' honey! [To Nike, but Nike already fixed it. Niggah.]

9. Favorite movie & TV Show?

She's the Man. Can I pick more than one? [To Nike: No.] Fuck! Okay. I'll stick with that. Favorite TV Show? It would be . . . *pause* Vampire Dairies.

10. Favorite book? 

Hmmmm. *I don't read often. Insert face here* Woah, how'd you know I was going to say that? 

*abruptly Googles & abruptly stops* :D Green Eggs and Ham!  

Until next time, and as Aphrodite would say: Beat it Ese!