"What are they talking about?" I ask Jenna, motioning my head to the couple. "That's what I've been asking myself." Jenna shrugs before standing up from her seat. "Shotgun." I yell before running to the passenger seat.

"Whatever." Jeremy mutters before slipping inside the backseat. I roll my eyes before slipping inside the seat. "When is your doctor's appointment?" Aunt Jenna asks, looking at me. "In fifteen minutes." I answer, checking my watch. "Where is that sister of yours?"

"Talking to Stefan."

"This long?"

"It's Elena were talking about, Aunt Jenna, not some nerd." I say, shrugging. The door of the backseat swings open and Elena slips in, "Sorry, I'm late." I look back at her and glare, "Apology not accepted." Elena rolls her eyes as Jenna pulls out of the driveway.

"I can't believe your getting stitches for the second time now."

"I'm the one getting stitches and I believe it."

"Haha very funny."

"Merci beaucoup."

♡ ♡ ♡

Music blares the house as I enter Mystic Grill for the party that's happening. I've got my forehead stitched and secure. My forehead feels tight and I can't help but wince every time I rise my eyebrows. I mean it's hard not too when people eat the orange and the peel itself; maybe they've mistaken the orange and the lemon.

I see Damon talking to Caroline and I walk towards them. I wanted to ask him where he hid Vicki's body, and also to make sure he doesn't hurt Caroline. "No, you are the only stupid thing here. And shallow. And useless." Damon says to Caroline as her eyes tear up.

Damon walks away as I walk to Caroline. "Caro-" I get cut off, "No, Mia, I'm fine." Caroline says before walking away from me. I exit the grill where I've seen Damon go through. The dude needs a lesson, and I'd be happy to teach him that.

"Damon."

He ignores me and continues walking. "That was harsh what you said to Caroline back there." I say, causing Damon to stop and turns to face me, "Well, it's true." I roll my eyes, "Caroline feels insecure and she doesn't need another bastard like you to tell her that. What you did back there was mean."

Damon stays silent and keeps staring at me. I hear people kissing and I look down the stairs to a girl and a boy kissing, too lost to notice us. "You wanna see mean? I'll show you mean." Damon says before speed walking down the stairs, to the boy, and eating his neck.

The girl starts screaming as my eyes tear up. Damon finishes and looks up at the girl, silencing her. He then speed walk to me and pulls me with him inside the grill. Once we stop, I turn around and slap him across the face. "Your a sick monster." I spat before walking away from him and to the bar.

"One shot of tequila." I say to the bartender as I sit on a chair. "ID." He says. "She's with me." A blonde girl says to the bartender. "Thanks." I say, smiling at her. "Your welcome, and my name is Lexi." My eyes widen, "Towel girl?" She chuckles, "So you know Elena?"

"She's my twin sister."

"Your heart is beating fast, why is that?" Lexi asks, looking down at my chest. "I just encountered something with Damon." I answer as the bartender places our shots down in front of us. "Your friend with Damon?" Lexi asks, drinking down her shot. "Puh-lease, till eternity Damon and I will never be friends. He just called my friend shallow, stupid, and useless."