Chapter 11- The Escape

^~^ Jessie^~^

I decided to sit onto the ground because my legs were killing me from waiting around for Uzziel. I began to stretch and relax. I closed my eyes for slight second when suddenly a bright white light blinded me. What caused the light to shine? Then I felt a tight grip on my arm, it started to pull me away. I was going to scream when I heard Uzziel voice.

"We need to leave! You're, - We're in trouble!" His voice was panicked which is strange. I never seen him panick  before, he's always so composed; something must have gone terribly wrong. I started to worry, I was getting very scared. How will we leave? I don't see any type of vechicle.

"Uzziel, How are getting out of here?" I asked him, knowing that my voice had sounded frighten. Uzziel hadn't even turned in my direction, he kept pulling me along.

"Uzziel answer me!" I screamed. He stopped for a second, everything seemed to be moving too fast.

"I brought the Viper Mark, stop talking and follow me." He ordered me. Uzziel had sounded so commanding, I was tempted to deny his request but I knew that it was in my benefit. I would stupid to not listen to him when they're is clearly something wrong. After a few seconds behind a ruined wooden building, there was a red and white rocket, well it looked like a rocket. It had a jet engine, three mechanical legs, a tube-like body shape, and rocket wings.  Wow, totally original design...

"So, we're going in this rocket?" I asked. Uzziel looked completely offended and told me to never call it that again. It was a viper mark, it can do things that a measly rocket could never do. I beg to differ, I will only believe what is done in front of me.

"UZZIEL STOP!" I looked around and behind us were two male figures running towards us. They knew Uzziel, maybe they're friends or family of Uzziel's. I was going to walk to them when he yanked my arm.

"Where do you think you're going! They're with the dark force." 

"What do you mean the dark force?" I asked confused. He rolled his eyes, he is clearly annoyed but why do I feel responsible for it.

"Never mind, They're the bad guys, okay?"  He told me like he was speaking to five-year-old which insulted me. I was going to give him a piece of my mind when I realized the enemy was advancing and Uzziel had wasted no time in starting the rocket; The puff of dirt were flying everywhere because of the wind of the rocket. I decided to not waste anymore time and jumped into the Viper Mark with help of Uzziel's of course.  I looked back as the glass was moving down in place, I saw the two men and they were still screaming out at Uzziel to not go and something about danger.  Before I could say anything to Uzziel, we were lifted into the sky. I became to mesmerised by the beauty of world, yet something felt completely wrong.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Wattpad readers!

I am really sorry for not being able to upload in time. I had become incredible busy and I had a few diffculties getting into my account but you don't you worry now. I promised I'd uptload right?

Well here it is and guess what? I will be uploading the next three uploads tonight. If I can't finish them tonight they will definity be up by the end of the day tomorrow!

Thursday, January 5th, 2012!

I wanted to wish all my fans HAPPY NEW YEARS! I hope you guys had amazing time and all your wishes come true.You may never know, maybe they might be a special new year's chapter coming up??? Please like my fan page on Facebook!

Anyhoo, Enjoy your year, your life, and your beautiful time spent on reading my story that I hoped you enjoyed!!!! 

Love.

Heartu <3