Anirudh shooked his head and laughed.

"But this time you were the opposite." Anirudh said, looking down.

"What do you mean?" Anika asked.

"You were drunk last night. And you blabbered everything openly." Anirudh said, looking up at anika.

"Anirudh! Don't lie. It must not be me." Anika said, in a strict tone.

"Niku, why would I lie? You were drunk last night and you poured out all your sorrows infront of my friends, even anu and vaishu knows." Anirudh said, earnestly.

Anika starred at him for a while.She couldn't believe that she was actually drunk and she blabbered everything. Just then, her mind thought of the juice she took in. Anika shook her head, meaning yes.

"You're right.The juice got me nuts. The juice glass which I had in my hand, got miss placed. I shouldn't have done this." Anika said, worriedly.

"Niku, It's fine. You didn't do anything wrong by taking it. It's just that you spilled out our problem to others." Anirudh said, fixing his gaze at the duvet.

"I embarrassed you, the imagine you hold is ruined. And literally, I embarrassed myself too." Anika said, as a tear rolled down her cheeks.

"Hey! Baby, come on. This is just a small thing you didn't mean to drink. Didn't you? And it was just only our friends, they must have not taken it serious. I, myself didnt take it serious. But I took one thing serious and I regret for saying it." Anirudh said, concernedly.

"What is that one thing you it serious? Whatever it is, I'm sorry for behaving stupidly last night." Anika said,  not able to meet his gaze.

"I hate." Anirudh paused, as anika placed her palm on his mouth.

"I don't have much strength in me to hear that word again from your mouth." Anika said, brokenly.

Anirudh tuned anika face so that she can face. He cupped her face with both of his hands and looked deep into her eyes. Anika starred at eyes without breaking the silence, only both of their heart radiation were heard.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!  This one is truly from bottom of my heart. I love you, forever Niku." Anirudh said, smilingly.

Anika blushed and quickly enveloped anirudh into a brief hug. She letted all her salty sorrows just by crying out loud. Those continuously love you from his mouth made anika to be touched and it was pleasant feel to her ears.

Anirudh wrapped his arms around her and soothed her. Her cry, turned into sobs and she was unable to breath. Anirudh broke the hug and pulled anika infront of him.

"Baby, look at me. Stop crying, always remember that I would never hate you for anything. Whatever it maybe it's just hard for me to hate you or anyone who loves me. I know, what i said was wrong I didn't say it out from my heart. See, niku I'll never repeat this anymore and it's a promise. I can't see you being hurted by me and again." Anirudh said, consolingly.

"And I also promise that i won't do any stupid works without your knowledge but this one I'm saying it after I realized the mistake I have done." Anika said.

Anirudh just embraced anika with a hug, tightly holding her waist. Suddenly, his phone rang.Anika moved a little, knowing that anirudh would have to get up to answer it.

He reached out for his phone from the side table near by and leaned his back towards the wall. Anika sighed and got down from the bed to get freshened up.

After a few moments, anika came out from the bathroom and found anirudh getting ready to go out.Anika casually walked towards her bed and cupped her coffee glass.