Izzy placed a comforting hand on her best friends shoulder ,"Tammy your just nervous ,you'll look beautiful and hey whats the worst that could go wrong?" 

"The worst things that could happen is that you get left at the alter or that you get murdered but neither of those things will happen to you," Lydia spoke assuringly but her words still weren't enough to convince Tamsin that everything was going to run smoothly.

She had a feeling in her gut that something was going to ruin her big day. Even though she wasn't exactly in love with Alec it was still her wedding day and that was supposed to be the most specialist day of her whole life.

"Think happy thoughts," Izzy smiled ,"Like is Simon going to be there?"

Tamsin gasped as she realised she hadn't even invited him ," I am the worst sister friend ever I don't even remember if I told him about the wedding let alone invited him."

"Don't panic i'm sure you did tell him?" Izzy said unsurely ,"don't freak out we can always go see him now and talk to him?"

"Whose Simon?" Lydia asked.

"He's like my brother I grew up with him his family took me in when we met during kindergarten he's one of the greatest friends i've ever had but he recently got turned into a vampire so is staying with the vamps from what I know."

Lydia nodded in response not being able to relate to Tamsin's life but understood how much Simon meant to her ,"Usually I wouldn't allow anyone to visit the vampires under any circumstances but if you go I won't tell anybody."

Tamsin smiled graciously ,"thank you that means a lot , I don't think anyone would take it too kindly if they found out."

"I'll come with you," Izzy added eagerly helping Tamsin unzip out of her dress and into regular clothes.

"You seem rather giddy to see Simon," Tammy teased ," I like the idea of Sizzy."

Izzy laughed as she lightly blushed but didn't let it effect her ,"hey today and tomorrow are about you and Alec not me and my love life."

Tamsin rolled her eyes,"just because i'm getting married doesn't mean we can't talk about you."

"I have to say I was a little surprised about the engagement I thought there was a little something between you and Jace," Izzy commented not allowing the conversation to be directed onto her.

"Yeah well Clary was in the way and complicated things but now they're siblings and I don't really want a complicated life and Alec makes me happy I guess," Tamsin sighed.

"You're apart of the shadow world now it's inevitable that life will be complicated no matter what," Izzy said then strained a smile ,"C'mon lets go see Simon."

¥

"Wow Si you scrub up really well," Tamsin laughed as her and Izzy entered the room he was staying in at the Hotel Dumort that they managed to get into through the back entrance , luckily they had avoided bumping into any other vampires.

Simon turned around hearing one of his best friends voices ,"Tamsin oh my gosh how did you get in here? Isabelle you too?"

"Oh don't look so shocked us shadowhunters have a few tricks up our sleeves," Izzy winked playfully at the vampire.

"The Vampire look suits you," Tammy said as she hugged Simon for the first time in ages ,"where'd you get all the dark mysterious clothing?"

"Raphael let me borrow some of his stuff , he said my clothes were sickening to this place ," Simon frowned ,"he's kinda scary but it's all okay."

"Thats great Si ," Tammy smiled ,"anyway I came here to ask you about my wedding -"

"That's tomorrow!" He cut her off excitedly ,"I can't wait to watch my best friend walk down the ailse."

"You already knew? We came over to make sure you were invited."

"Yeah Clary wanted me to be her plus one."

Tammy gave a slight eye roll at this ,"right well i've got you a front row seat saved."

"Not that I'm not supportive of you and Alec getting married you know team talec yay but what about you and Jace? I thought you guys would've worked things out," Simon rambled voicing the same thoughts that everyone shared.

"That's what I said," Izzy added.

Tamsin sighed ," me and Jace were and still are too complicated , i'm marrying Alec and I just want you guys to be there."

"As long as your happy that's all that matters," Simon said as he put his arm round her shoulder and hugged her one last time ,"as much as I've loved seeing the two of you briefly you should probably get going before any one comes in these vampires sure are scary."

The two girls laughed and made there way towards their exit ,"bye Si it was great seeing you."

***************
Authors note: ahhhh we're so close to the big wedding scene now i'm so excited. Legit the next chapter is going to be so epic. The wedding will be happening and there'll be blood and it's going to be so great. Apologies for how long it's taken to update but i've been super busy and I sorta forgot about updating but i'm back now.