1

It was currently 3am in Brooklyn and just like any other regular normal person Tamsin was catching up on her beauty sleep and she was unaware of the 57 voicemails her friend Simon had left on her phone.
It was only on the 58th ring that Tamsin had finally become aware of her phones consistent ringing and had a mini debate with herself over whether or not to answer it. The brightness from her phone blinded her half open eyes and with a heavy sigh she pressed the accept call button and put the phone to her ear.

"What could you possibly want at this time of the night Simon? And it best be a bloody good reason as to why you think it is okay to disturb me from my beauty sleep."
Simon on the other end of the line scoffed ,"your beauty sleep isn't important -"

"I can assure you it's more important than whatever absurd reason you've disturbed me," Tamsin interrupted ,"look i'm really tired okay I've been really busy can you not just let me rest?"

"I would let you rest but I have a major problem ...well its not exactly my problem but it's still a major problem that you could probably say has nothing at all to do with me but still it's an issue that i need to resolve but I need help with that issue because I want to help even though again you could say it has nothing to do with me which it doesn't but in a way it does because i care-"

Tamsin was growing more and more agitated the more that Simon continued to waffle on about nothing ,"Will you shut the hell up and get to the point?"

"Oh right yeah the point sorry," Even though this was a phone call Tamsin could still tell that Simon was probably blushing and awkwardly scratching the back of his neck ,"erm ... Basically Clary's missing."

"You mean to tell me that you woke me up at now 3:07am just to inform me that  Clary is missing?" Tamsin rolled her eyes and considered hanging up on him for ringing her up for such a ridiculous reason.

"Wait wait wait just before you hang up which I know you are thinking about doing please please just hear me out for a second," Simon pleaded with the girl she was afterall the only person he could really turn to for help and after hearing her sigh he knew that she was giving him permission to continue ,"you know how much Clary means to me please just help me get her back I tracked her phone and I know that she's staying in this abandoned church not that far away but she's with a bunch of emo goths and she won't leave please please help me."

"First of all I don't like Clary but i'll come and help get her back just because I like you but don't get mad at me if I accidentally on purpose punch her when we see her."

"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that last thing but thank you your the best now come to my house quickly."
Simon then hung up before giving Tamsin the chance to respond or change her mind about helping Clary.

With a huff Tamsin pulled herself out of the comforts of her bed and quickly threw on some clothes not entirely sure what clothes she was putting on as the room was pitch black so probably none of the clothes matched but that was an irrelevant problem for another time.
She had rushed herself to get out of her tiny apartment yet she was walking at a snails pace to Simons apartment ~ yes it was an "emergency" but Tamsin really couldn't care less about what the stupid redhead had gotten herself into.

A walk that should've only taken 2 minutes took Tamsin a good 8 minutes to get to Simons house to find him standing outside with an annoyed look on his face like he knew that she purposely took so long to show up.

"Soooooo then lets go invade a church shall we," A fake smile covered Tamsins face and Simon could tell she really wasn't in the mood to be awake let alone in the mood to be searching for a girl that she hated.

Simon tried to lighten the mood as they began there walk to the church ,"Look at us being Team Timon -"
He cut the rest of what he was going to say short when he noticed the sudden glare being shot at him from the shorter brunette. Simon couldn't see why he was the one lightening the mood when he was originally the angry one at Tamsin for taking so long to show up but he couldn't of really expected much different.

"Listen Simon as much as I love you you're really getting on my nerves with bringing me on this damn search party so please just shush and lets get this over with."

He lifted his hands in a sign of surrender ," okay , okay I promise i'll be quieter."

Tamsin once again rolled her eyes ,"I do believe that your definition of quieter and my definition of quieter are two complete different things."

"Hey i'm trying to be quiet here you're the one continuing to talk to me so really this is all your fault," Simon pointed out.

"Oh really? This is all my fault," Tamsin chuckled to herself ,"Yes it's totally all my fault that that idiotic redhead that your so bloody obsessed with decided to go hang out with some goths in an abandoned church and its also all my fault that you dragged me into helping you get her back and it must also be my fault that you decided to do this after 3am ya know what everything must be all my fault."

"Woah okay what is with you? You suddenly just exploded at me ,what is it your lady time or something?" Simon retaliated then realised straight after he said it that he just screwed up.

Tamsins eyes had widened and her hands turned into clenched fists ,"okay one that is none of your business and two i love you and everything but i'm loosing my patience so seriously shut up and lets go get her royal highness."

After making her last remark Tamsin walked off in the direction that she thought was the way to the church but once again Simon piped up ,"erm... You know the church is the other way right?"

Tamsin quickly spun round on her heels and walked in the other direction not saying anything else to Simon and he followed silently behind her making sure to not make any more comments considering the mood that Tamsin was currently in.

**************
Soooooo yah that was the first lil part of 'mundanes' I hope ya'll liked it and feel free to comment and like or do whatever it is that you wanna do :)