13

Tamsin awoke with a banging headache and recognised it as the room where they had once found Simon when he was kidnapped by the vampires.

Camille was stood next to the bar that was just across from the couch.

"You've finally awoken," Camille stated the obvious.

"Look Camille I don't really want to be here so can I please leave?" Tamsin asked standing up keeping her distance from Camille.

"So soon? I thought we was going to have time to catch up on the ... how old are you? 16 years we've not seen each other."

"It's 19 actually," Tamsin corrected throwing a glare at the vampire ,"this doesn't even make any sense your a vampire how can I possibly be your daughter? It's impossible."

"Do you not know what you are?"

"I'm Tamsin , I don't need to put a label on who or what I am because all I am is me and that's all I'll ever be and nothing that you say or do now is going to change me."

Camille had a look of approval on her face ,"so you're not bothered about being a Dhampir?"

"What the hell is a Dhampir?"

"You didn't want to know remember," Camille smirked.

"No you do not get to do that , you do not get to start turning this into some sick twisted game of yours you can't just turn round and be like oh your a dhampir and not explain what that even is," Tamsin was bubbling with anger as she shouted at her apparent mother.

"Sweetie this is all on you," Camilles laugh was a sickly psychotic one that really made Tamsin want to hit her but after previous events that wasn't the brightest idea ,"Anyway i'll leave you here to get dressed."

Tammy scoffed shaking her head at her ,"so what? You drag me here tell me i'm a dhampir then expect me to play dress up?"

"Unless you want to walk round in that all day then you should count yourself lucky that I even left some clothes out for you."

It was then that Tamsin looked at the attire she was wearing and realised she was only wearing a dark red silk robe ,"what happened to my clothes?"

"I got rid of them they were too shadowhunter-ish for my liking," Camille stated before exiting the room leaving Tamsin by herself.

"Oh you have so got to be kidding me," Tamsin muttered as she looked at the clothes that had been left for her. They were more revealing then something that Izzy would wear.

She spotted her bag still next to the couch and mentally thanked the heavens for the vampires not getting rid of that as well

She spotted her bag still next to the couch and mentally thanked the heavens for the vampires not getting rid of that as well.  Luckily , her phone was in there as well.

Who could she call now though that could help her? It wasn't fair to involve Simon , there was no way she was asking Clary for help , she didn't have Izzys number and she still wasn't in the mood to talk to Jace.
Alec was her only option.