Chapter 25 Dying Inside

Start from the beginning

" Ohh Jimin , I didn't blame you on what happened to me. You don't have to be sorry . Its not your fault ." I said as I pulled him into a hug .

" I miss you . " He said under his breath. We haven't met for a week. After I broke up with Taehyung , I refused to meet any of them . I had been sitting with Mark and his boys all the time.

" I miss you too Jimin. " I replied as I buried my head deeper in his arms which I found really comfortable and warm but it felt different . It was different than being in Taehyung's arms. I miss to be in there. I miss to be his arms and his kiss.

We pulled away and made our way to the cafeteria . We went separate way as Jimin walked to his table which was also my table before and I made my way to the table I shared with Mark and the boys.

" Where is Junior ? " I asked Jackson as I sat down beside him. He just shrugged as he was so busy eating his jelly .

" He have to meet Mr. Jang at the teacher's room. " Mark replied as he sat beside me.

" Where have you been ? " Jackson asked him with his mouth full of jelly .

" I went to the toilet . " He replied and then turned his head to me.

" Are you okay ? " He asked as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

" Why do people kept asking me the question ? " I asked annoyed. He was the third person who have been asking me that question.

" You look so sick Jane . Have you seen your self in the mirror this morning ? " He asked , concerned.

I shook my head .

Suddenly I felt a jolt of pain hit my body , I winced slightly as I bit my bottom lip , trying my best to not groan .

" Hey are you okay ? " He asked me again . I just nodded and smile.

" I'll be right back . " I said and then stood up . But before I could go far , Yerin blocked my way .

" What have you done to Taehyung ? " She asked me angrily.

" What ? Me ? " I asked as I pointed to myself.

" Don't play dumb with me Jane." She snapped.

" I really really don't understand what you're talking about . I don't even talk to him . Why don't you just get the hell out of my way and go to your fiance ? " I snapped angrily as I pointed to Taehyung who was sitting across the room , watching us.

A jolt of pain hit me again and it was unbearable for me. I really need to get my medicine before I passed out.

" Then why don't he talk to me ? He is like a different person . "

" Are you like seriously asking me that question? I'm not his fiance bitch . Cut the crap and get the hell away from my way . " I raised my voice as I tried to push her away but she didn't budge.

" No . I'm gonna let you go and let you seduce my Taehyun- "

I didn't let she finished her sentence as in a blur , I pinned her against the wall . I grabbed her by her throat as I leaned closer.

" Listen to me bitch . I don't have time playing with shit . Before I rip your heart out of your body , you better get the hell out off my life . "I whispered-screaming , trying my best to endure the pain.

" W-who do you think you are ? Y-you don't even know me and you don't know what am I capable of. " She stuttered.

" Ohh you poor little vampire . That's supposed to be my line. I know who you are. " I whispered.

I could feel everyone eyes glued on us . Before she could respond , I was ripped off from her as I was pushed to the ground. I fell to the ground with a loud thud.

I saw Taehyung was comforting Yerin , who was faking a cry . Mark and Jackson rushed to me and helped me get up .

" Are you trying to kill her Jane ?" Taehyung snapped to me which made my heart shattered into pieces.

I was stupidly hoping that he would comfort me but instead of that he blamed me for almost killing his fucking fiance.

" Its not my fault . She was the one who start it . " I replied , defending myself.

" Bullshit . I know who Yerin are Jane. She wouldn't do that. " He yelled which made Yerin smirked to me.

" But - "

" At this point , I regret ever knowing you . " He cut me off as he walked Yerin out from the cafeteria leaving me with my broken heart. I fell on my knee as tears came out from my eyes uncontrollably.

A loud sob echoed the room . My heart hurts . My body hurts. Everything hurts for me. Mark and Jackson was talking to me . Even I could felt Jimin presence near me but I couldn't really hear them . I was numb from everything . I couldn't even processed what they are talking about .

The pain that I have been kept behind , now attacked me with another big jolt of pain . I screamed in agony as I curled into a bold. Everything around me was blur. I heard Junior yelled my name but the pain didn't let me to say anything . My throat was sore and so did my body . Slowly I could see a lot of black dots filled my sight and I blacked out .

* Okay guys , this is a long chapter . I hope you like it cause some of you have been asking me to make a longer chapter . So I hope you guys enjoy it . Don't forget to vote and comment. Xoxo

( Unedited )