26. Unexpected

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENTS BELOW!!

••Nicole Amici••

"Oh hey Marcus! Nothing to see!" Winston yelled as he looked around him to see Matthew and trying to keep him quiet. "Nicole." Marcus said slowly as Winston moved out of the way as I held Matthew tightly in my arms.

"Uhm." I began as he raised an eyebrow and staring at Ayah who was chewing on her fingers. "Are these-uh are these mine?" Marcus gulped as I laughed.

"Yeah in your wildest dreams Marcus. Justin is officially my baby daddy and these kids are going down in the grave as Bieber" I snorted as he nodded, an awkward silence filling the hallways as I gave Matthew his pacifier. "And you're engaged" he nodded as I hummed. "Yeah well engaged and then babies, in that specific order" I fixed my hair as Winston stood there as if he simply he didn't exist. "When's the wedding?" Marcus stared at me, curiosity filling his eyes. "We don't know yet, when you have two kids, you don't necessarily have the time to plan" I held onto Ayah's pacifier and licking my lips and feeling this awkward tension between us.

"so they're definitely not mine?" Marcus stared at them as I pulled down the front of the pram to cover both of them. "they're Justin's. We went to Bora Bora after i left the Mercy ships and we reconciled and these two were the result of doing so. Marcus I'm not here for an interrogation." I stood up and collecting my things and fixing the pram so it wasn't on brake. "you can keep wishing, but these kids for sure aren't yours" I hissed and pushing it ever so slightly before hearing Marcus speak up.

"I want a paternity test."

••Justin Bieber••

Entering the house I searched for Nicole and the twins. Calling her name, with no answers I could hear Ayah's giggles from the backyard. I made my way outdoors, the wooden glass doors opened as it stretched out into the patio and then the garden and pool.

Standing by the doors I saw Nicole holding Ayah tightly letting her feet touch the water. This would have been a first. We had wanted to take the twins out to the beach but, people were speculating on what the twins looked like and it was best that we didn't show the twins off just yet.

"hey" I smiled as Nicole looked up and Ayah looking around knowing she had recognised a voice. "you're home" Nicole smiled, standing up from the edge of the pool and making her way over to me. "where's Matthew?" I looked around as she pointed to the bouncer on the table, Matthew asleep as usual and his little sun hat on.

"hi" Nicole passed Ayah to me and then pressing a quick peck on my lips. "how was Chicago? anything new with the music?" she looked over at Matthew who was still asleep and yet soaking up the sun at the same time. "Chicago..." I trailed off and smiling. "Chicago was good and I decided to get an apartment there, anytime the twins are older and I have business trips you know?" I explained as she hummed.

"that's a very good idea" Nicole played with Ayah's fingers as I stared down at her, light brown hair with light brown eyes. Nicole had immediately took it as that Ayah took no looks from her but they looked exactly alike apart from the hair. The baby photos proved it and had me almost shocked at how identical they were.

Hearing a sob emit Ayah's lips as she had her hand held out to the pool making Nicole laugh. I shushed Ayah softly as she whined and rubbing her eyes as I and took her back to the pool and sat down at the edge, Nicole following me and taking a seat beside me. "music wise in Chicago, I can start with the new album and figure out a concept." I dipped Ayah's feet into the pool as she squealed once more, her face lighting up immediately.