13. Her

*****SONGS & READ THE AUTHORS NOTE PLS******

LET ME LOVE YOU - Ariana Grande

HIDE AWAY - Daya

TOUCH- Shura

I'M SORRY - Swell

••Nicole Amici••

2 Weeks later...

"Ok, what about Hawaii?" Luisa tapped her chin and flicking through the various venues for her wedding, she was all so excited for something and here I was bobbing my leg up and down, in the most sterile and bland place ever.

"Am I interrupting?" A doctor opened the door as I shook my head, adjusting how I sat in this seat, the thought of being here was just so...gross.

"Hi i'm doctor Wesley, you must be Nicole" she extended her hand as I shook it and smiled. "It's lovely to meet you" I chirped as she got all set up for my appointment.

"So Nicole, you had questions for me" she grabbed a pair of gloves as I nodded. "Well, I just need to know i'm capable to have kids and since I was young i've had issues" I mumbled as she nodded, letting out an understanding hum.

"Well there's nothing bad with checking Nicole, little cysts in the uterus can go away" She pulled the ultrasound machine close to her, starting it up and hearing various beeps going off making me more anxious than before. "okay well this could be cold" Doctor Wesley mumbled, squeezing the blue jelly to help the ultrasound waves to work.

she pressed the wand onto my abdomen as I stared at the screen, seeing it was clear, a sense of relief washing over me. "well I don't see anything wrong Nicole, it looks all clear, but this is because you're on your birth control" she trailed off as I chewed on my bottom lip.

"for now, being on this birth control, it's doing you justice Nicole. It's best to stay on it rather than just abruptly get off it now" she wiped the gel off my abdomen and throwing the cloth into the bin. "what's the rush to get off it sweetheart?" she chucked her gloves as well as I sat up, pulling my shirt down.

"well my husband..." I began as she nodded, sighing as she took off her glasses. "I see" she licked her lips then turning off the machines. "for your health, I suggest you talk to your husband and wait for a while, being off your pill could affect you badly. You should be discussing family planning and go off it when you feel as though you're not stressed." she advised as I pursed my lips.

"we were thinking in two years, if that gives us enough time" I mumbled as she smiled. "well yes that sounds very good, how long have you both been married?" she looked up from my file as I smiled, seeing the shine from my wedding band as I sighed. "only a month" I tucked my hair behind my ear. "we still need time but of course, but he's very family orientated" I chewed on my bottom lip once more as Luisa kept reading and humming away to herself.

"well, the decision is yours, some want kids straight away and others decide to wait years. Nicole, you're twenty one years of age, almost twenty two there is more to your life than just having kids." Doctor Wesley handed me pamphlets and another receipt for my pill as I thanked her.

"here are your scans by the way"" she handed them to me as I placed them into my handbag. "Luisa we can go now" I fixed my outfit as she stood up. "oh okay, well lets go, hurry up" she held the door open as I walked ahead.