11. Sunset Kisses

••Justin Bieber••

I was bored, bored out of my mind. Luisa and Nicole decided to go get their nails done for the past two hours, Freddy wanted to go sleep so I was left to do whatever I wanted...I chucked my phone on the coffee table, walking to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water. It was extremely humid out here in the Bahamas.

"I'm back!" Nicole yelled out, making her way over to me and kissing my cheek. "You seem bored" Nicole smiled, taking a sip of my water.

"Got my nails done and so I won't have to worry about it being chipped" She pressed her lips against mine and placing my glass down on the counter. "I have to show you something" Nicole smirked, taking hold of my hand and leading me to the bedroom. She closed the curtains then turning to me as I chuckled at her.

"I got a few things done and I don't think you'd appreciate it with the curtains open showing everyone" she took a step forward making me take on back and sit down on the couch.

"Right" I rubbed my chin as she unbuttoned her shirt and turning around moving her hair away from her shoulders. "Like it?" My eyes blinking to adjust, finally seeing the black ink on her skin.

"siamo stati creati a coppie" I read out, my fingers tracing over the words. "It means 'we were made in pairs" Nicole bit her lip then turning around. "And I also got this" she pointed to a belly piercing. "Badass wife" I pressed a kiss on her shoulder.

"Badass?" She had an innocent look on her face as I nodded, my hands on her waist as I trailed my eyes down her body. Her tanned skin was so flawless...so beautiful. I suddenly did a double take at her bra, the peach coloured lace making her skin pop even more so as I groaned internally.

"Are you trying to kill me baby?" I pressed a kiss on her jaw as she sighed, placing her hands on the back of my neck as she trailed her fingers up and down my spine.

"I might be" Nicole fluttered her eyelashes. "I see you there Nicki, I know what you're trying to do" I peppered kisses on her collar bone. "Is it bad?" Nicole smirked as I shook my head.

"You are insane Nicki"

••Nicole Amici••

"Okay" Justin had one hand on my leg, his hand caressing the skin every so often, flicking through my binder.

"do you really need to study right now? I mean out of all times?" Justin mumbled, kissing my cheek and placing kisses down to my neck as I had my hands tracing on his tattoos on his arm.

"yeah well you know I was studying and then you come along up in my grill" I cleared my throat, Justin sucking on my skin, I tried to refrain from reacting. "you studying is distracting me from giving you some love Nicole." I chewed on my lip, Justin humming as he ran his thumb over my bottom lip, connecting our lips as his hand hitched up higher on my thigh as I let out a gasp, Justin slipping his tongue into my mouth as I moaned even more.

"I have to study" I panted, placing my hand against his chest. "Well you can study later, way later...maybe when this honeymoon is over and you're all loved up" Justin leaned back, his hair ruffled, a smirk on his lips as he pressed another kiss on my lips. "I guess it is our honeymoon" I shoved my binder off the bed, hearing it thud and the scatter of paper falling out of it. I pushed Justin back, straddling his waist as he placed his hands on my hips.