7. Loser?

••Nicole Amici••

"Justin, stop staring nothing is going to be seen" I pushed at his face, Ariel putting fashion tape where the slits would open up and if she didn't put tape...lets just say, it wouldn't be nice for the world to see uhm, everything.

"Are you ready?" He fixed his tie, standing in front of the mirror while his stylists fixing his hair. "You look gorgeous, now act like you know it" Ariel applied more lip gloss.

"You're crazy Ariel, thank you for helping me" I grabbed the jacket to hide my dress. "Justin are you done yet?" I fixed my heels, Justin made his stylist take a photo.

"We're going to be late babe" I picked off some fluff from his tux. "I know, I just have to post this on instagram. I'm so handsome I have to post this picture" Justin boasted making me scoff and roll my eyes. "Annoying as shit" I hit his phone making Justin panic that he almost dropped it. "Come on handsome, we have to go" I pulled at his hand as he continued to write a caption his photo.

"Justin seriously, I'll throw your phone in the toilet" I threatened, he gave me a look then placed it in his pocket. "alright lets go" Justin held my hand tightly as we made our way to the cars in the basement to avoid people from taking photos of my dress. We were staying in a hotel and for a an overnight stay everything seemed to be so luxurious. I even offered to pay for lunch which only made Justin laugh at me while he handed the waiter his credit card...dick.

The car ride was basically Justin bopping to his music and singing along. He was singing tonight which made me nervous for him. I had never really seen him in his full element but I was really excited as well and if he won, that would be so amazing. "stop kissing!" Ariel hissed touching up my lipstick again and reapplying the hairspray. "I can't help it" Justin smirked, I ran my thumb over his bottom lip wiping away the pink lipstick. "You should get smear proof ones, your lipstick is weak" Justin teased making me gasp.

"you insult mac cosmetics, you insult me too" Ariel smacked the back of his head. "ow Ariel!" Justin hissed, rubbing the back of his head. "that's what you get hoe" she flicked her hair over her shoulder. "okay, we're here" Mikey looked back at us as I took in a deep breath. Ever since my panic attack, Justin and I tried to talk things through about my fears. "alright, stay close, and whatever you do, eyes on me" Justin pressed a kiss on my cheek. "okay, I trust you" I smiled, feeling all too nervous.

The security opened the door and the flashes were almost immediate. Girls screaming and paparazzi screaming out various questions, Justin took my hand and pulling me along as he greeted his many friends. "Justin Bieber, photos" the security called, Justin and I doing the photo bot, which would do a slo-mo then zoom in and go into detail of what we were wearing.

Justin and I decided to pretend almost kiss and people screaming in the background Justin waved and went to go take pictures, Ariel keeping me company and making sure I wasn't freaking out. Justin eventually came back and we had to go keep taking photos. Justin told me to look at him and he would make me laugh instead of listening to photographers. He made sure that I was comfortable and he didn't have to do any of this. This wasn't even about me and, he was going to extreme lengths to make this fun for me?

"Justin!" A voice yelled out, people being pushed out of the way, Justin standing there frozen as his ex neared him. "Hey how are you? You look good!" She placed her hands on his shoulders, Ariel elbowing me and showing me who it was.

I couldn't hear what Justin was saying and I could care less about what was happening...I trusted him and that meant not being jealous.

Don't get jealous Nicole.