Piper POV

I do NOT own any of the characters, Rick Riordan. -Me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I first saw Jason I thought he was handsome with a scar on his lip and a lightning bolt t-shirt and his glasses.

I don't think he would like a girl like me. Would he?

When we got to into our second class there was a girl with blonde hair an stormy grey eyes. She was wearing light jeans with tennis shoes and grey t-shirt. A guy had his arm around her. He had sandy black hair and sea green eyes. He was wearing a blue t-shirt and dark jeans with neon blue converse. 

I recognized them immediately, it was my old friends from a camp in California. Annabeth and Percy! I can't believe they are still together. I wonder if they remember me? 

They were talking as we were walking over. Percy was looking at Annabeth who was looking down at a book like always.

"Hey Percy, Annabeth." Jason said as Annabeth looked up. "This is-"

"OH MY GODS! PIPER!!" Annabeth said and ran to me. Then I saw Percy look at me and his eyes widen when he walked over.

"Piper? Piper McLean?! Is it really you?!" Percy said confused.

"You guys know each other?!" Jason asked shocked.

"Yeah!" I responded, "We wen't to a summer camp for years together!" 

"I haven't see you in years!" Annabeth said.

"True." I responded. "Oh my gods! I am so happy you guys are still together! remember when you we hid on top of the roof of the cafeteria with food and water for two days!"

"Yeah!" Percy laughed, "and when Mr.D caught us we had to clean the cafeteria for a week!"

"That was some good times...." Annabeth said.

"What every happened to Thalia and Luke?" They looked at me. "I know they were 2 years older than us, but didn't Thalia have a younger brother?"

"Yeah...." Percy mumbled, "Thalia and Luke goes here and Jason is Thalia's little brother."  

I turned to Jason he was looking down blushing. "Seriously?" I questioned, He nodded. "Cool!"

"Piper why don't you sit next to me and we can catch up." Annabeth said.

"Sure." I walk over with Annabeth. "So anything new?" 

"Uh....Normal things like Percy knows my dad and I know his parents. We are having a pool party on Saturday. Would you like to come? Only a group of friends like Hazel, Frank, Rachel, Leo, Luke, Thalia, Grover, oh and Jason."

"Sure, that would be so much fun!" I replied. 

At the end of class Jason, Percy, and Annabeth showed me around.

"This is the gym." Percy turned his head and froze., "and that is- Oh no Jason, Drew 6 o'clock." 

"No, no, no, no, no." He mumbled as he grabbed me, Annabeth, and Percy. But it was too late, a girl with dark brown eyes and dark in a braid came running over. She was wear a purple tank top with match shorts and gold shoes. 

"Jasie!" The girl pouted as she jumped on to Jason, "where have you been?"

"Jasie?" I giggled to Annabeth as she giggled back hoping the girl didn't noticed.

"Who are you?!" She looked at me discussed. 

"Piper."I mumbled.

"Well Piper!  Listen here and listen well. Stay away from Jason he is MINE."  She walked of to me and her finger was a couple inches was from my face. I was looking at her in horror, then I looked at Jason(he was blushing, Annabeth, and Percy. "Now do I need to spell it out, dumpster queen!" 

"Stay away from her!" Annabeth yelled at her.

"Yeah!" Percy added.

"I am not yours, Drew!" Jason stated. "Now go!"

"But Jasie!" 

"GO!" Annabeth screamed.

"Fine!" She stomped away.