BIRTHdays

Grayson's POV
It's been about a week sense the doctors visit and I think my and Ethan's birthday is this Thursday. I cant believe my life right now. And Alina is going to be having the twins either this week or next week. Wow this really happening.
Alina's POV
I told Grayson and Ethan I was hanging with Olivia for today. We went to a few stores bought a chocolate cake and decorations. I got them some shirts, a nice watch. And she got them new jeans and bought the cake. And we got them a new camera. After we got the gifts we drove back to their house.
Before we arrived we drove we called and asked him to meet us at the mall to have lunch, he said he was on his way. So we went into this random neighborhood and pooled over. We saw him drive by but we were behind a bush so he couldn't see us. Once he was gone far enough we pulled into Their house then we quickly grabbed everything and started to set up.
"I put the cake in the fridge" Liv said
"Ok good" I said
Me and Liv decorated for about 20 minutes. Then we set the gifts as fast on the table as we could. He called us asking where we were. We told him that we were in the bathroom and that we were coming, So we finally met up at a restaurant and ate, we had a good time. When we all wished them a happy birthday. They drove back to their house and we all walked in. And they were amazed, We all ate the cake and opened the presents Grayson and ethan truly liked it. After a while it got late so I stayed at Grayson's as usual, and Olivia went with Ethan to his room. I gave Grayson a kiss goodnight and we went to bed. I was happy that he enjoyed their birthday.
"Goodnight birthday boy, love you" I said getting comfy into bed
" love you too, thanks for today." He replied
"Night" he said
"Night" I said back
We went to sleep.

5 hours later... I woke up in pain. It's 2:00am in the morning.

To be continued.....

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. There will be a part 2.