Baby shopping

2 more months later, 5 months into pregnancy...
As I was sleeping peacefully until my phone started ringing, I answered the phone and it was Grayson. He wanted to know if he could take me to breakfast and go baby shopping I told him yes, so I got up and got in the shower. I wrapped my towel around me and got dressed I wore jeans and a blouse with flip flops. For my hair I put it in a ponytail and for make up I wore mascara, eyeliner and some blush. After o finished getting ready Grayson called and said he would be here in 1 minute, so I quickly used the bathroom and brushed my teeth. And then I heard my parents talking to Grayson at the front door. So I wiped my mouth grabbed my phone and purse and went down stairs.
" hey Grayson "
" hey you ready to go?"
" yea "
"Bye mom bye dad. Be back around noon."
" bye " they both said
We got into the car and drove.
" were are we going for breakfast?" I asked
" McDonald's, just kidding I hop."
" I love that restaurant "
" me too "
We arrived at I hop Grayson got out of his door quickly, and then ran to mine to open it for me.
" thanks " I said as I have a kiss on the cheek
" no problem, let's eat"
So we asked in and a waitress leaded us we followed her she took us to a corner were there was a booth and no people.
She asked us what we would like to drink I said sprite, he wanted a dr. Pepper then she left.
" so what stuff are we going to get today when we go baby shopping?" He asked
" clothes and diapers and then tomorrow we get wipes, soap, and toys. And then after tomorrow we will get a stroller, cribs, blankets and pillows and food/formula and baby bottles and more diapers " I said
" wow, ok "
Then the waitress came back and asked us what we would like to eat?"
I said "I would like, waffles with sausage and eggs ."
" and I will have pancakes with sausage and eggs."
" ok coming right up" as she was grabbing our menus.
5 minutes later she came back with our food we ate it, it was good then we asked for the check he payed and then we left to go baby shopping.
We went to babiesRus when we walked in not a lot of people were here it was big too. We asked were the baby clothes were and a women leaded us the way.
Then she asks if this is for someone's baby shower?
"No it's not"
Then she looks at my stomach and goes "oh.."
We all started to laugh then she starts telling us there are sales going on but for only for baby girls and twins.
So then she asks us " what are you having?"

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with soccer, btw there will be a part 2 to this chapter.