Chapter 3

I woke up next to him
" hey beautiful" he said
" hey handsome" I said giving a kiss
I think i should go home now my parents are going to be home today
" ok " he said we both got up and changed into clothes. I stared heading down stairs to the door untitll he grabbed my wrist and gave me a kiss good bye I kissed him back then I had to go. " I love you " he said
" I love you too " I said back
I went into my car and drive back home 10 minutes later, I arrive at my house. My parents are home they asked where I was I told them I slept over at Olivia's.
A couple weeks later...

I headed up stairs to my room I texted olivia to sleepover, so I could tell her what had happened that night.
Olivia came over and came straight to my room, she asked me where I went and I told her I went to Grayson's and we are dating now. Then she said
" did guys do anything? A couple weeks ago at that party?"
" maybe.. Maybe not.." I said
" OMG you guys did it" she screamed
" Olivia shut the fuck up, don't scream that so loud my parents are here" I said
" ok sorry.." She said whith a sass
We went down stairs to watch tv and have dinner. for dinner we had salad, beans, rice, corn, and asparagus. I usually don't eat it all, but from a strange reason I ate a lot then usual. Anyways after dinner me and love put are plates in the sink, and went to the living room to watch a movie. The movie we decided to watch is catching fire, even though we already seen it. During the movie me and her we're texting our boy friends. They wanted to hangout with us tomorrow, so after the movie was over me and liv went up stairs to my room we texted the boys goodnight because it was like 10:30.
We talked before we went to sleep I asked her what her and Ethan did she said they made out, which wasn't a surprise. I woke up and Olivia was still sleeping, I slapped a pillow in her face.
" what the fuck Alina!" She said
" you took off my covers" i said back
We both laughed we got up and checked our phones, our phones both got the same text from the twins to come over at 1:00 which is in two hours. I got in the shower, 5 minutes later I grave my towel hopped out and wrapped my towel around me then liv got ready to go in. I went to my room and blow dried my hair, then I got dressed I put my thong, bra, a pair of yoga pants, with a baby blue crop top and flip flops. Once Olivia got out Olivia wore a lilac crop top with yoga pants as well and sandals. We both put on our make make up on, I put on mascara to make my eyes pop some sparkly eye shadow and some lipgloss, then I straightened my hair. Olivia put on the same thing as me but with no eyeshadow and lipstick. After we were done it was 12:40 so we went down stairs to get breakfast we had pancakes with toast, It was good then we looked at the time it was 12:56 so I told my mom where we are going and we left. Once we got in the car I blasted the radio the song money by usher came on. After about 10 minutes we arrived at the twins they were eating when we walked in they gave us a kiss and we got some juice. Later we all went to Grayson's room and talked, we talked about things we liked and what we like to do, so we could get to know each other better. Then we went down stairs to get some snacks I had a lot of snacks then I usually eat, then liv asked if I was ok then I said yes. I had to go to the bathroom and I constantly had to pee. Later on I started feeling cramps and pain in my stomach, liv asked if I was on my period or something. Then I looked at my phone and saw the date I realized that I'm late, so liv and I left and said that we were going to get lunch for all of us. We went to Taco Bell and 5-10 tacos. We drove up and gave the guy the money, then we went into a store to look for pregnancy tests we found some so we grabbed 2. I got a drink cause I didn't have to pee right now, we drove back to the twins they were waiting for us to arrive. We came back with the food and headed straight to the bathroom after I set he food down. I opened the boxes and went to the bathroom I set them both on the counter in the bathroom and let them sit there for 5-10 minutes. I came back and looked to see what they said, they both said positive. I was in shock, I screamed for Olivia she came and saw the results.....

Then we talked about you know me being pregnant then Grayson came upstairs because he got curious of what we were doing. He knocked on the door I we answered
"Come in" we said
"What's going on?" He said trying to see what was behind us because we weren't acting as usual even though we tried.
"Grayson I have to tell u something" I said nervously
"Ok.. What is it you too are acting strange." He replied
"Ok well I'm gonna be right outside so.. Yea." Olivia said running out the door.
He saw what was behind me and then looked at me and back at the tests and hen right back at me. He didn't talk for a couple seconds until he finally walked over and gave me a hug.
"Ok so your pregnant.. Wow uh ok. We will get trough this together I love you. And we have to tell our parents soon before it's too late." He said giving me a kiss on her cheek
"I love you too, and I'm just nervous about all of this and what our parents are going to say."
"Me too but we will be good parents" he replied
"Well isn't that just wonderful can we go downstairs and watch a movie with popcorn I'm hungry." Olivia said opening the door
"Thanks for intruding. Yea lets go" I said laughing then we all went down stairs.

I think Grayson handled the pregnancy tests pretty well, but will his parents?
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter!
-alina