Dinner

" Ethan Grayson introduce your friends or girl friends." There mom said
When we were just about to put on a movie
Grayson and Ethan got up and pointed at us and said " this is Alina and this olivia and there are girl friends.
" oh ok, nice to meet you olivia and Alina."
" nice to meet you to" we said
Then there dad said " you girls should stay for dinner here tonight."
" that would be a great idea" there mom said
" sure why not " we both said with a smile
" well then we will see you girls at 7:30"
"Yup" me and liv said, then we left and went to my house we ran upstairs, and went through my closet like maniacs trying to find clothes like the world was about to end. Then liv found a cute strapless dress that was black on the top and minty green with black patterns on the bottom, the back was long and short in the front. I found a pretty light blue dress that wasn't tight its flowy and it had a light blue Strap going around it. Then I hopped in the shower again cause why not, then liv went in the shower after me. We both wanted to look good. By the time we were done and but on our dresses and shoes it was 5:36 so went to put on our make up and do our hair we both blow dried our hair then we both decided to have our hair straightened again and for make up I put on concealer, blush, mascara, eyeliner. And liv put on concealer, blush, mascara and eyeshadow that was pinkish whitish. By the time we were done doing are hair and make up it was 6:45 so we went down stairs and watched TV we watched the royals 2 episodes then it was 7:23 so we left and bout 10 minutes later we arrived. Me and liv didn't turn up the music because we were so nervous. We walked in and there was a nice fancy table that had food and Ethan and Grayson wearing jeans and plad shirt holding flowers for us. We walked in and hugged them I gave Grayson a kiss on the cheek and said thank you, the flowers are very pretty. Liv said thank you aswell, they pulled our seat and we sat down then they pushed the chair in for us. Once every body was seated we ate and talked. There was corn, ham, green beans, mash potatoes and a green bean casserole. Most of the dinner I used the bathroom, then as dinner was ending and there parents were about to leave the table to clear there spot, Grayson said " wait"
" for what? Is everything alright" his parents said
" yes but me and Alina have something to tell you."
" ok what is it?" They said so calmly
" Alina.. I'm.. She's.. Pregnant." We said
There parents were in shock his mother dropped a bowl.
We helped pick it up. Then they were calm and they said " it's alright we understand, if you tell your parents and don't want you can stay with us ok." We will take care of you and the baby or babies. Grayson's mother went through this type of situation when she was my age.
" thank you" I said
" I'm glad you guys aren't upset" he said.
" well we understand Grayson" they said calmly walking down stairs to there room
" I have to go now sorry, see you tomorrow." Me and Liv said
"Ok, bye I will see you tomorrow babe" Grayson said
" bye" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, and we left and drove to my house.