Baby Shower part 2

This is going to be a short chapter because it's part 2 to the baby shower. I will be publishing more chapters soon.

"Oh my gosh this room is amazing, I love it" I said smiling walking inside.
My parents,Ethan,Olivia, and Grayson's parents made a guest room into a nursery for the babies! The cribs were cute along with the furniture, and the blankets were so soft. I liked the baby changing station and the dresser. Oh and of course the pillows and they were cool with the designs. I am so happy right now this makes things so much easier. And I love everything in this room!
"Wow this is amazing thank you all so much, I love it!" I said as I was feeling the blankets.
"Yes, thank you all so much" Grayson replied.
"Yes of course we know the baby will be coming soon. So we knew that making a nursery was the top priority." Grayson's dad said
"Yea, I'm you like me and both of your moms picked out the furniture. And Ethan and his dad built the crib and painted the walls and everything else." Liv said.
"So, have you decided baby names yet?" My mom asked
"We're still talking about it we want it to be a surprise." I said
"Alright then, I can't wait to know what my grand daughter and grand sons names will be." My dad said
One or two hours later everyone left Grayson's house. His parents have to fly to Paris for their anniversary. So it was just me and Grayson.
Grayson's POV
"I was really surprised how they made a nursery for us." I said
"Yea me too, it's so nice." Alina replied
I'm nervous for when we go to the doctors to try to find out when she will be having the baby because she's got about a few more weeks or a month left. I can't believe I'm going to be a dad to women I love.
"Grayson I'm going to go and take a shower really quick I'll meet you upstairs after." Alina said as she gave me a kiss
"Ok I'll be in the room." I replied
Alinas POV
I'm kind of nervous for the doctors appointment that's coming up. Anyways after u got out of the shower I walked in the room and Grayson wasn't there. I looked around until I found him in the nursery.
"Gray what are you doing in here?" I asked
"I'm just thinking about how soon there's actually going to be real babies in these cribs and that I'm their father." He said turning around looking at me
"Awe Gray you'll be a good father I know it. And yea I guess it's kind of strange for me too. But we be fine." I replied to him
"Yea I know. I just keep thinking about actually holing my son and daughter in my arms." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Yea me too." I said
"I love you" he said giving me a kiss
"I love you too" I said then we walked out of the room had a snack because ya know I'm hungry. Then we went to bed, I fell asleep on his chest.

So that's it for this second part of the baby Shower. It's short be issue its a part two, and I will be publishing another chapters soon! Please comment baby names.