Chapter 5 Back to school

beep beep beep!
" hit the snooze" I said whining putting a pillow over my ear.
" no, we got to get up for school, even though I don't want to either." Liv said
" ok then. Let's get ready,i'm hopping in the showers Real quick."
"Kk hurry tho"
" I will"
5 minutes later I got out of the shower, I wrapped my towel around me and j noticed that my boobs started growing. Anyways after I dried off I got dressed, today I wore a pair of yogas with a pretty blue blouse, and flats. For my hair I just straightened it and for make up I put on some mascara, concealer, blush, and a light pink lip stick.
" Girl you ready? We're gonna be late to  school!" Liv screamed
" yeah coming now!" I yelled back to liv
I ran down stairs grabbing my bag and phone. And headed straight to the car liv and I jammed to music on the radio. We went to the drive thru at dunkin donuts. I got a large iced coffee Carmel swirl with cream only, and liv got large snicker doodle drink with cream and sugar. She payed and then we drove to school we parked right next to the twins they were waiting for us. We walked in the school together the 4 of us.And every body was staring at us, looking surprised but we kept going, liv and Ethan went to there lockers and me and Grayson went to ours. I was happy that me and Grayson had the same classes and our lockers were next to each other. After we got the things we needed we went to all our classes. And finally it was lunch, I was starving.
We met up with Ethan, liv and lexi and we all sat down and talked.
" Did you have fun at my party?" Lexi asked with smirk
" yes yes I did"
" we had fun too, but not as much fun as they did." Liv said
We all started laughing
" hey let's go get some food" Ethan said
" ok " we all said and got up
I got a cheff salad, with a blue raspberry smoothie, with a bag of Doritos, Grayson and Ethan got the same thing except for drinks, they got hamburgers with fries and Ethan got chocolate milk and they got a bag of Doritos to, Grayson got water, liv got a grilled cheese sandwich with a cherry smoothie with a bag of Cheetos, and lexi got a salad, with a bag of veggie sticks with water. We all ate our lunch together. Lexi and liv talked about how they are gonna throw a nice baby shower for me when the time comes.
The bell rang we all went separate ways me and Grayson and liv Ethan and Lexi. After all the classes ended we all met up at the parking lot and we drove to the Twins. We did our homework in like 2 hours which now it was 4:30 so we ate a snack then Grayson's parents came up stairs, me and Grayson looked at each other in shock. We didn't know they were coming home!

What do you guys think is going to happen, will they get in trouble with Grayson's parents or not.
And sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy.
Alina😋