Chapter 1 Party Time!

It's 12:15pm
I was just sleeping peacefully under my covers until someone pushed off my covers. I looked to see who it was it was my bestie Olivia.
" Olivia!... I Wined
" dude it's 12:15 in the afternoon get your ass up."
" Why " I said giggling
" Because it's time to go shopping!! "
" for what? " I said as I put my hair up
" we're going to lexi's party tonight! And besides I think the twins are gonna be there."
(Olivia is dating Ethan btw)
"Do I have to go..?"
" if you love me you will come." (as a friend)
" ok fine" I said
I got ready to go to the mall,while olivia went to my kitchen down stairs, I decided to wear short shorts with a blue crop top with vans. After that I quickly put on some make up, I decided to go with just mascara and some concealer with blush. " You almost done girl!" Olivia screamed
" yeah coming down now, meet you in the car!" I screamed back.
I grabbed my wallet and phone and went down stairs, and to the car.
I went in the car and turned up the music right away, mine and Olivia's jam came on " Going Down For Real, Flo Rida". 15 minutes later were at the mall, me and liv went into Macy's to get an outfit to wear, liv found a nice short red dress with some Black heels. And I found a blue long tight skirt with a polkadot crop top, and some black heels. We went to the check out and our total was $53.00 I payed for mine and hers. After that we went to Starbucks i got a Carmel Frapuccino with a Croissant, and Olivia got cotton candy frap with a cookie then she paid.
We talked about the party and we looked at the time it was 2:25pm. We went to watch a movie to take some time away from the party, so we watched Insurgent. After the movie 4:50pm so we decided it was time to go home. We drove back to my house, it 5:15 and the party starts at 7:30. So we watched a episode of Pretty Little Liars, then it was 5:50 so we watched another episode, then it was 6:30. Liv wanted to watch American Horror Story so we watch a episodes of that then it was 7:15, it was time to get ready, me and liv went upstairs to my room and got dressed we both looked good. We put on our make, I went with eyeliner, mascara to make my blue eyes pop, some blush and then some lip gloss then I curled the tips of my hair, which looked really good with my outfit. Liv went with the same make up but with liquid eyeliner. By the time we were done it was 7:20. So we were heading our way to the car, until I got a phone call from my parents saying they weren't gonna be home for another 2 days from their vacation. Once we got in the car I turned on the music as usual and the song " up town funk you up" came on, 5 minutes later we were at the party. We walked in and everyone was either dancing, drinking or making out.