A fright?

Luke's POV (ur welcome hoes)

"What?" I asked, about 3 minutes after everyone was staring at me as if I was an alien of some type.

"Just the fact you said what you did, its fucking weird mate." Michael said, sitting up and leaning on Rain's shoulder.

"What, a fright?" I asked, I said it all the time. Why are they now picking on me for it?

"Yes that, it seems like something only British people can say or something." Rain states, placing her head on top of Michael's. I wish I could do that with someone.

"Ash, when do you have to go home?" Calum said, locking his phone and standing up.

"I don't know, why?" Ashton said, not looking up from the floor. I wonder why he was looking at the floor so intensely, almost as if he was worried.

"Damn Ashton, what did my floor ever do to you?" Rain joked moving slightly to ruffle his hair up, that causing Michael's head to fall in her lap.

"Nothing, I'm just..I'm nervous. What if you talk too highly of me to Bryana and then when she meets me she's disappointed?" Ashton sighed, flinging his body back onto Rain's bed.

"Ashton, if she isn't happy with what she gets when she meets you then she doesn't deserve you bro. But I need a ride home, like now." Calum said, lifting Ashton up by grabbing both of his hands.

"I'll be leaving then too." Michael sighed, causing Rain to jump slightly and glare down at Michael.

"Luke?" Ashton asked, pausing by the door to go back upstairs.

"I think I'm gonna stay." I said, standing up from the chair and now throwing myself on Rain's now empty bed.

"I'll be right back, don't touch anything Luke." Rain said, giving me a harsh look. I just smirked, wondering what I could find within the 30 seconds she would be gone. They walked upstairs and as soon as I heard the door to stairs shut, I was off. I quickly looked through her dressers, and then her night stand. There was nothing there, what a let down. I threw myself back down on the bed and grabbed the hard object I landed on.

Rain's phone.

I quickly unlocked it; Rain had previously told me her password and I told her mine. First thing I did is open her messages. I changed my name from boring "Luke" to "Husband 5ever" and then went to Rain's and Val's conversation. I quickly skimmed through it until I found exactly what I was looking for.

Valerie liked me back.