A selfie? pt. 2

A/N: happy 20th Luke !!! love u bub

Rain's POV.

I nervously get ready. slowly applying my makeup and making sure it looks good. I slip on my favorite choker and call it done. I look down at my outfit and decide I need to change before school today. I was currently wearing Christmas pants and a tank top. I quickly put on a grey sweater and some leggings and slip on my white adidas that have black stripes on them. I grab my book bag and head outside.

Me: so do you still want a selfie out of me Luke ?

Me: I'm so stupid I should have just sent one when you asked cause now you're all mad at me

Me: I'm sorry :/

Me: 1 image attached

Me: that's it, that's me

Me: boring plain old me

Me: will you text me soon Luke?

Me: I miss you even though it hasn't been a full day

Me: bye bub

I frown as I approached the school building. I see Val waiting for me as I walk up to her expressionless. Val notices it almost as soon as she sees me.

"What's wrong Ra? You okay?" She asked, seemingly worried. I sigh before answering.

"I fucked up with Luke, that's all." I say before frowning deeply. I hope he talks to me soon.

"Oh, he'll get over it Rain! If he wants to keep his ball's he does." Val laughed, also making me laugh. We walk to our first period in silence. I honestly hated biology. We walk in, but there's an extra body. Is that Luke?! I gasp and quickly exit the room.

"What? What just happened? Rain talk to me!" Val said as she followed me to the bathroom. I quickly checked that there wasn't anyone in the bathroom with us before almost hyperventilating.

"Luke was in there! My Luke, the one I'm not on speaking terms and I didn't know he went to school here! Oh my god I think I'm having an anxiety attack." I pant, trying to breathe.

"Rain. Rain look at me. Breathe in and out. Do it with me, okay? In, out. In, out. Everything is going to be okay." Val said, sinking down with me on the bathroom floor. I slowly took deep breaths and calmed down.

"I know this isn't the time, but we need to get to class before we are marked for skipping." Val whispered to me. I nodded before getting up and grabbing my bag. Val yanks the door open before letting me out first.

"Luke! Don't forget today, my house at 4!" Calum shouts down the hall. I turn and almost fall to my knees, Luke was about 10 feet away from me.

"Alright Cal, I'll see you then." Luke laughs before glancing at me, then turns and jogs down the hall. Valerie and I share a look. I mutter "I'm fine." Before shoving past her and walking into class.

How am I going to face Calum and Michael today when they know Luke?