A threat?

Rain's pov

"So, as I think I know, we 4 weeks away from being out of this shit hole?" Val asked, about a week later. We all had gotten pretty close and continued sitting together at lunch. We all nodded our heads while stuffing our faces.

"Does everyone want to come to mine after school? My mum is having a test baking day." Ashton asks, sitting back in his seat.

"What's a test baking day?" I questioned, glancing at Val.

"It's basically the best day ever." Michael mumbled through his food.

"Basically, Ashton's mum likes to bake for churches and homeless centers and she tries stuff out and we get to eat the first of everything, or until she gets it right." Calum explained.

"Count me the fuck in." Val said, and I nodded with her. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off.

"Rain Montroy please report to the principles office please. Rain Montroy." Our principle, Miss Crantarry called over the intercom. I furrow my eyebrows before standing.

"I'm leaning my bag here so if I get in trouble I can come back and tell you guys." I say, glancing around and they all looked concerned.

"Be careful, don't lose your temper okay?" Val said, grabbing my hand and giving it a tight squeeze. I nodded before trucking my way to the office. I knock twice on her door before she lets out a muffled "come in."

"You called me down?" I asked, taking a seat in front of her desk.

"Ah yes. Rain correct? I don't think I've ever had to call you down here before." She says, standing up and heading to the window. "I actually have some bad news. Your actions are resulting in a very sever punishment." She spoke, then turning to me while fumbling with a paper.

"My actions? What did I do Miss Crantarry?" I asked standing up. My anxiety was through the roof, I didn't do anything, did I?

"Mrs. Marylyn found this note in her daughters room, Grace," she started, handing me the note. "Bullying is not acceptable here Rain." She said, harshly glaring at me. My mouth was dropped open, as I quickly opened the note.

Dear Grace the mental case,

             Luke is mine now. You don't mean anything to him. Your "one and only" has been cheating on you with a girl named Arzaylea. It sucks huh? I set them up together. Alex is going to break up with you over text soon. I hope it's enough to push you to finally kill yourself. No one would miss you. Hell, many people would be glad if you left. Grab the bleach and yell, "bottoms up!" You're a pathetic skank that no one likes or needs. Sorry I had to be the one to tell the truth.

                 -Rain Montroy

"T-this is fake," I said stuttering,"I'm being set up I swear. I would never do this." I was panicking. "This isn't even my hand writing. Can I go get my bag so I can prove it to you? Please I can't go down for this on senior year." I plead, grasping my hands together.

"If you can't prove it to me, you won't be walking for graduation. This is a ver serious threat and the Marylyn's might press charges too. You could get prison time for this." She bellows, scaring the shit out of me. I quickly walk back to the lunch room, smudging my tears around my face. No one glances at me on my way through.

"Hey Rain what did- holy shit are you okay?" Calum asks, him being the first one to notice me. But I don't even look at him. I look right at Grace who just so happens to be sitting in my spot.

"Why are you doing this to me? Is it because I didn't do what you told me to? Cause I'll do it now." I whispered, looking the devil in the eyes.

"Yes, that's why I'm doing it. It's too late Rain. You can say goodbye to your perfect high school career." Grace laughs, before walking away from our table. I groan loudly running my hands through my hair before punching the table as hard as I could, grabbing my bag and storming out. I ignored my friends as I walked to the office once again.

"Here," I began, shuffling out many test's, worksheets and ad written papers as I could."My hand writing is very different. The person who wrote this curves there U's and makes their A's weird. It couldn't have been me." I explain, tears dropping down my face. "You can't let me not walk, you don't have any proof of me writing this." I spoke, my sentence shaking at the end slightly.

"I guess you're right. But I am going to have to give you ISS for the rest of this week. Grace's parents won't settle for anything less. I won't make it go on your permit record though. Let me call in officer Wellington to escort you there." She said, throwing away the letter and then calling him and explaining everything to him. He walks in shortly after and takes my phone out of my hand and turns it off.

"Let's go." His deep voice boom's around the room, making me jump. We walk out to see all of my friends sitting outside of the room. They all jump up when they heard the door open.

"Meet me at Val's car, I'll explain later." I quickly say, before my arm is roughly grabbed and I'm dragged away from my confused and concerned looking friends.