Chapter 38

(OVA PREVIEW ^^^^)

"The quirk he was holding back.....began to rampage."

Shouji started to say how he has become a monster, wanting to help Tokoyami.

"J-Just go!! Calm yourself.....Black Shadow!!"

Tokoyami was trying his hardest to keep his quirk in control, but with no luck failed.

"Midoriya, I know you injured yourself to save Bakugou, but if you can help me calm down Tokoyami's quirk it would mean a lot. Even if you can't, I still won't leave my friends to suffer."

It's true, we can't leave Tokoyami here. He might go even more ballistic.

"At this rate, you can try to save Tokoyami with me......or you can go and run to find Bakugou, which will it be Midoroya?"

Deku started to see the pain Tokoyami was in, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm sorry.....Shouji."

"?"

Todoroki dodge one of Moonfish's attack, using his ice to try and not let him and Katsuki get attacked.

"WE CAN'T GET ANY CLOSER, DAMN IT!! THE CHOICE IS TO SHOOT A BIGASS FIREBALL AT THAT BASTARD!!"

I'm going to knock down all this ice I fucking swear!!

"No, you can't!

"IF THE TREES CATCH ON FIRE JUST FUCKING COVER THEM WITH ICE!!"

"Explosions will limit our visibility! What do we do if your take attack fails to take him out completely? He has more room and more options than we do!"

Then out of nowhere.

"There they are! I see the ice! They're fighting!"

Katsuki, Todoroki and Moonfish all were confused and looked to see who it was.

"Huh?"

Shouji and Midoroya were running towards, trees breaking behind them while gust of winds were too.

"BAKUGOU! TODOROKI! ONE OF YOU PLEASE-!"

"Meat!"

"MAKE SOME LIGHT!"

A big dark hand stomped on Moonfish, revealing Dark Shadow coming towards the way Todoroki and Katsuki were at.

They both looked in shocked.

Deku had a plan that Shouji would make replicant arms and let Tokoyami attack that instead so they can lure him in to Katsuki to use his explosion.

If you're telling me I have to choose one....well, I want to save both!

"KACCHAN!!"

Katsuki made a angered look towards Deku.

His body......what the fuck Deku!?

Todoroki spoke then.

"Shouji, Midoroya and....Tokoyami?!"

"Hurry!! Make some light!!! Tokoyami's gone berserk!!!"

Shouji dodged one of attacks, making sure it didn't hit him or Deku.

"He's attacking indiscriminately....I'll make some flam-."

"Wait, dumbass."

Katsuki started to see Moonfish get back, using his quirk to let him get up.

Repeating the same stuff "meattt" or "no good".