Chapter 27

3rd POV

"Geez, don't you boys know how to maintain your quirks?"

Midnight was the one who made them sleepy, but Todoroki was the only one awake since he backed away when she came to them.

"Shouto, help me take them to Recovery Girl to go sleep. Then tell me the whole story."

"Ok."

Midnight carried Katsuki while Todoroki carried Izuku, feeling major guilt this time for what he did.

Todoroki always use to say to himself.

If you had someone you loved and care, even if they were dating someone. Wouldn't you wish you were with them?

He always thought maybe, just maybe Izuku had a little bit of feelings towards him like he did for Katsuki. But he was wrong, totally wrong.

He had to deal with this jealousy, but he had to probably support them. For Izuku's sake.

Katsuki's POV

Hehehe......I'm here again.

The other Deku was in front of me, with anger all over his face.

What the hell?!

He punched the ground with his quirk, making the floor crack. Surprisingly not breaking his arm.

You forgive me?! Why the hell would you?!

"Shut the fuck up. Why should I listen to a annoying ass like you?!"

Don't piss me off Katsuki......

"Not calling me 'Kacchan', huh?!"

Damn you!

He started to walk towards me fast and stood in front of me to grab me by my shirt.

"What are you going to do?"

I'll kill you....

"Like hell you will!"

You're going to regret what you're saying now.

"What do you mean?!"

He started to smile and pointed his finger up above.

See for yourself. My 'beloved Kacchan'.

What-?

My body flinched in horror, I saw Deku's body hang above me. Blood dripping, his body lifeless.

"D-Deku.....?"

Isn't he pretty like this?! Even though that's me hanging there kinda, I guess we both look beautiful.

"Shut up for once......"

Don't worry.

He started to come closer to me and had his hands on my chest.

Who needs a weak Deku like him, I'm probably stronger than him.

I grabbed by his wrist tightly and painfully.

"FUCK OFF!"

I threw him in the ground, hearing him make a grunting noise.