Special: A Nerds' Birthday

Today was Izuku's birthday, right in July 15th.

Katsuki of course knew this, but didn't know what to get the boy.

"Dammit, what would he like?!"

I could give him the best sex of his life......WHAT THE FUCK! HE'S NOT GOING TO EXPECT THAT. It can't be like

Hey Deku, happy fucking birthday. The gift I'm giving you is some good ass sex. So get your adorable little ass over here!

Yeahhhh, no.

It was only one more day until it was his birthday, he couldn't think of anything to get him.

"Think dammit! What the fuck would that nerd want!? All Might merch!? Fucking All Might's soul?! HELL HE PROBABLY HAS ALL OF ALL MIGHTS DAMN MERCH!"

Katsuki started to think more and remembered something when him and Deku were hanging out at his house.

(Flashback)

They were in his living watching some tv, while they were laying on the couch, Izuku on top of Katsuki's chest.

"Come on this new ride at the water park today! Take a friend or partner with you to go down this awesome ride!"

Deku's eyes beamed with happiness and spoke.

"Kacchan! We should go there together one day!"

"Fuck off, I'm not going there!"

"C-Come on! Please!"

"Hell no!"

(Flashback ended)

Katsuki was now thinking if he took Deku that he'll have a fun time and be very happy.

Katsuki only had one day til his birthday, he needed to buy the tickets fast and get everything ready for tomorrow.

Katsuki started to get his phone to text Deku.

To: Deku
From: Katsuki

Hey shitmunch, tomorrow we're going to do something and hang out. Be ready by 11:00! Bring some swimming shorts since you're going to get wet!

To: Kacchan
From: Izuku

Hey Kacchan! And sure! I can't wait!

To: Deku
From: Katsuki

"See you tomorrow than.......I love you....

To: Kacchan
From: Izuku

Hehehe, I love you too Kacchan ❤️

Katsuki threw his phone on his bed and face planted his face on his pillow.

Damn, my hearts pounding so much right now. What the hell.....

Katsuki knew that he'll make Deku happy tomorrow, and that's all he cares about.

Even though he won't admit it.

(The next day 🌚)

Deku was waiting near Katsuki's house, he also had to grab a pair of swimming shorts since apparently Katsuki said they were going to get 'wet' (not that way you perverts 👀) (I would think the same thing though o m g)

Katsuki was coming out his house, he walked up to him with a angry expression.

"Happy birthday nerd." Katsuki hugged him, squeezing him almost.