Chapter 35

It's been a couple days since Deku has been in the hospital, also since his mom knows too, Katsuki decided to sleep over with him and stay over.

Deku was tired for some reason and went to bed right when they were in his room.

Katsuki sat next to him on the bed combing his hair, comforting Deku so he could fall asleep.

Once Deku was fast asleep, Katsuki decided to sit on the other side of Deku and went on his phone.

After a couple minutes later, Deku started to have a dream, but it wasn't a good dream.

"P-Please don't!"

Deku started to run, he didn't know why, but he just started to run really fast.

He stopped when he saw the person who shot him and was about to use his quirk.

Don't do this Izuku. You don't want Kacchan getting hurt.

The other Deku was floating next to his shoulder, wrapping his arms slowly around his neck. They were both looking at the villain.

"W-What are you-?!"

"FUCKER!"

Deku's eyes widen to see Katsuki go towards the villain to attack him.

"N-Not this again.....!"

The villain pointed his gun towards Deku.

Deku started to prepare for the awful pain he got before.

BANG

Deku opened his eyes slowly to see Katsuki in front of him. Shot right in the stomach.

"K-Kacch-."

Katsuki fell to the ground, laying lifeless.

"H-How are you already......."

He wanted to know how Katsuki died from getting shot in the stomach when Deku didn't die from getting shot.

Dead? I wonder why, but he sure does look nice like that right?

Deku started to shake, his heart beating racing. He dropped to his knees and started to cry.

"KACCHAN!"

He started to crawl to him shakily and held him into his arms.

"Kacchan, don't do this to me!"

Katsuki didn't answer, his eyes closed. His heart not beating at all.

But Katsuki's eyes widen out of nowhere, scaring Deku.

"It's your fault you asshole. Every time you're with me, you mess up."

"W-What....?!"

Katsuki started to ignore him and just laid there lifeless.

Just let him go Izuku, face it. He's gone.

The villain and the other 'Deku' started to go towards Deku.

He held him by his body, holding him tightly.