Four.

Can't be a hoe forever.

Chapter Four.

I rushed to the house, rampaging through the halls going straight to my office. I fell over my own foot falling directly in front of the safe. Putting in the code, I began grabbing the cash throwing it in my Celine bag.

Blessed is an understatement.

Because Logan and I had that money just laying around. Thankfully he wasn't here though. I buckled up the purse, kicking off my other heel. Sliding on my Gucci slides before locking the door and getting into the car.

"Breathe." Natalie touched my shoulder lovingly.

I was breathing out of control. I was damn near hyper-ventilating. "Where should I go to call him?" I asked starting the car.

"Anywhere from here!" Natalie said urgently.

I immediately rushed to the closet Ross store. Parking, I dialed Crims number once again.

"Hello" he answered on the first ring.

"Where did you want to meet?"

"You got it?" He asked surprised but trying his best to cover it. He continued ... "I'm sure your smart enough not to involve the cops Layla."

"You know that's not me. Where can I meet you Crim?"

"Dicks. The drive through. How long is it gonna take your ass?"

"55 minutes."

"Well get going." He ordered out just like last time. With that I hung up and got on the road.

About twenty minutes away from the meeting spot, my phone began to ring.

"Hey husband."

"Where you at?"

"Going to Aunt Karmas house." I began to think about switching my car out with one of aunts car.

"Alright well I won't be home for a couple more hours. I sent you something so about time you get there it'll be there." He sounded as if he was rustling through papers.

"Okay daddy. You sound busy. Want me to call you when I'm on my way?" I asked turning into my aunts driveway.

"Yes, bye. I love you wife." He hung up.

"Where we at?" Natalie asked looking up from her phone.

"Switch out cars!" I said getting out and walking up to the door. Using my key, I walked in. "Karma?" I called out. Finding her in her usual spot on the couch smoking her blunt, while the bad ass kids ran around doing whatever they wanted.

"What's up love." She extended the blunt in my direction.

Waving my hand up. "I'm good."

"Well what's up girl? Hey Nat!" Karma acknowledged extending the blunt as well. Natalie hit it.

"Can I use your car?" Getting straight to the point.

"For what bitch .. You got all them new ass cars in your driveway. For what?" She yelled a lot with her unusually loud voice.

"Come on auntie. I'll slide you some money when I come back." I pleaded.

"You should've said that first girl!" She laughed receiving the blunt again. I began to laugh as well. 

"Sit your dumb asses down. If you broke anything I'm breaking my belt off in your asses!!!" Karma screamed out to her kids.

As much as I didn't agree with the way she spoke to her kids. Those are her kids. Me and her used to argue about her parenting constantly, since I was younger. She's one of those moms ; whose main concern is partying and niggas. Sadly it is not her kids! Like she'll have the new shit but the kids won't. In all honestly, I think the kids actually have learning disabilities. But I know she's never going to take them to go get checked out. Her mothering as well as her and I relationship when it comes to her kids. But that's my aunt!

With that, I grabbed the keys and said bye letting her know I'll be back.

It was time to meet my past hoe life , my pimp ... face to face.