Two

Can't be a hoe forever.

Chapter two.

5 years later.
Tacoma, Washington State.

"Hey husband, what you doing?" I asked, screaming as I walked into our front door.

"Hey mami. Nothing much just chilling in the office, come up." He spoke through the intercom. 

I smiled as I walked towards the elevator. Making my way to the fourth floor. Also known as our business floor. I was completely and utterly inlove with our home. We bought a commercial building and turned it into a home. I hit the floor and made my way towards his office.

Walking in I smiled. "A chef really?" I laughed as one of our many chefs placed the prepared dish in front of him.

"Would you like a plate ma'am?"

"No love I'm fine." I respond to the Chef. With that he left the room.

"So when your done eating that am I next?" I laughed.

"Of course. You sure you don't want to be first." He said while stuffing his mouth.

"So how's work?" Ignoring his question.

"It's fine, except for some werid stuff. We had a random guy ask for a job today." He informed inbetween bites.

"What's werid about a guy asking for a job babe?" Crossing my arms.

"He was just a sketchy dude. I don't know the whole situation was werid."

"Yea okay, well I actually came home to let you know me & Natalie were going to get pedis. What color do you like?" Pulling out the two new polishes from my purse. 

Pointing to the left he chose the red one. "Typical" I said sarcastically. That's the only color he likes.

Wiping his mouth with the napkin, he patted his knee. "Come here." Obliging I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck. Kissing his cheek like a happy adolescent.

"Don't do that." He said, voice deep.

"Don't do what?" I flirted. In one swift mood, He slid his hand up my skirt and moved my panties to the side. Pushing and playing with my now wet clitoris. I moaned as I giggled. Next thing I know he was laying me down on the office desk. Trying to push his overly large penis head into my hole. I bit down on my lip anticipating the amazing feeling to come. He was trying to be easy, but it wasn't quick enough. I pushed my ass down, forcing it in. I gasped out of pleasure.

Stroke after stroke, I was going in and out of consciousness. Sex with my husband is amazing.

"You gonna cum for me?" He groaned out as his short but thickly curved duck penetrated me. All while his thumb blasted my clit.

"Cum for you? I live for you!" I screamed out.