One

Cant be a hoe forever.

Chapter One.

"Lord Jesus bitch what did you do?" Natalie questioned as she shrieked.

"Bitch I got some money. Stop freaking out, breathe and drive hoe!" I screamed slamming my seatbelt in the buckle.

Natalie screamed in her hands as she slammed her Marlenarock, Christian Louboutin heel down on the gas pedal. Screeching off down the block, we were in Scottsdale in less than ten minutes. Pulling up to our motel she pulled over. Natalie looked at me, Taking a deep breath she once again questioned me.

"What did you do Layla, what the fuck did you do? And why is there blood on your shoes?"  Her eyes widened staring at them.

"First of all calm down sis. We can do this shit forever! What I got is gonna have us straight forever . Now let's pack our bags and get our ass out of here." I said unbuckling my seat belt. 

Following my lead, she got out the car locking it. I ran up the stairs and immediately started to throw shit in bags. After what I did we had no time to fold and place shit we have to leave NOW!

"You ready?" I yelled.

"Yes come on." She said making her way towards the motel door. We traveled down stairs and straight to the trunk of the car. "Hold up" I yelled jogging to the motels front desk.

"Hey baby. We're out of here. I'll give you an extra $500 cash to delete any knowledge we were here. And another $500 cash to delete security footage of us being here. Deal?"

"Hell yea gorgeous. Here. Take the tape." He said as he grabbed it out of the small tv, ripping the page out of the booking book. I gave him his money and ran back to the car getting into it and buckling up.

Natalie took off, "so where we going?" She asked.

"Head towards Washington." I said taking my shoes off, finally.

"Washington D.C bitch?" She asked surprised and a little disgusted.

"No Washington State bitch. Why would we go to D.C? " I asked laughing.

"Well let's hit the road." She said aiming towards the highway. It would take us about a day and a half to get there. I threw out my shoes and our cellular phones on the freeway. Stopping only to get gas and of course new phones.

"So who do you even know in Washington?" She asked half sleep. I've started driving to give her a break.

"My sister lives out there." I answered

"Blood or play?"

"Play but her loyalty has proven to be blood."

"Oh alright wake me when we get there." She said, plugging her headphones in and going to sleep in the passenger seat. I smiled and turned up Yfn Lucci - Wish me Well. Digging into our McDonald's bag stuffing my face with the bottom of the bag fries.