Chapter 7: No ones getting the book! (Robber battle Part 1)

( hope you like the Chapter! √-^ )

-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;

(Y/n)- (Your name)
(N/n)-(Nickname)*
(L/n)- ( Last name)
(H/c)- ( Heir color)
(E/c)- (Eye color){ in the story your eyes are going to be light Gray for a little bit)
(S/c)- (Skin color)
(F/c)- ( Favorite color)
(SF/c)- ( second favorite color)

(More will be added)
+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:

Third person.

It was midnight.... (Y/n) was Sleeping, the moonlight was glooming on her as she slept.

Intl...

*BAM!*

A loud noise was herd from downstairs, It was so loud it woke up (Y/n). She got out of bed and grabbed her baseball bat that was next to her nightstand.

She walked down stairs to loud noises coming from her bookshelf like who ever it was, it was looking for a book...

As soon she thought about a book...She doesn't want them to get her book that her mother gave to her, so she ran to the closet that had the book but was stopped by a hand covering her mouth from keeping her from saying anything.

The weird thing is the loud noises didn't stop....So (Y/n) was lost in thought and noticed she was in the closet where her mother's book was.

"...who are you..?" (Y/n) asked the person that brought her there.

"....Shh, It's okay Aphmau told me about you.." The person said.

"...so your one of Aphmau's friends..?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yes, what happened was.
This person who is looking around your house is looking for something social, I don't know what though. they went through everything I had to...so after I notice they didn't steal anything I followed.
And I did want them to hurt you..." The person explained.

"....that's vary nice of you but, I can take care of myself... " (Y/n) said.

"...heh I doubt it...." The person said.

"Fine, I'll prove it...you just stay here and don't let this book get taken away.." (Y/n) said getting the book and gave it to him.

(Y/n) got her baseball bat and walked out the door. As soon as she did that the loud noises was silent.... Like no one was here......

"Come out where ever you are...." (Y/n) said to the Darkness of her house.

"So, we got the right house after all..." The person said.

"We?"( Y/n) asked.

"Hehe yes we!" Said a girls Voice.
"And of course we got the right house! I mean look at her eyes, She's blind as a bat Hehe!"

Heh...you know......even I'm blind.... I can still see colors..." (Y/n).

"Ugh we don't have to deal with this...look just give us the book and we will not hurt you.." Said the guy.

"...no You HAVE To get through me to get it!" Said (Y/n).

"*Sighs* They never learn...Let's show this brat who's she's massing with!" The girl said.

"Let's! " the guy said.

"Your on.." Said (Y/n).

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so sorry for not updating a lot I been busy with school, so

I need your guys help.

For the robbers I need you guys to decide who it is

For the girl;

Sasha?

Michi?

Or Nea?(OC)

Let me know in the comments.

And for the guy robber;

Zenix?

Onyx?(OC)

Or Rex?(OC)

Let me know in the comments.

And for the guy that wanted to help you;

Aaron?

Zane?

Gene?

Onyx? (OC)

Or Rex? (OC)

( All of those guys are ones you haven't met in the book yet)

Let me know in the comments

so yeah I love you all and thank you for 500 followers!

I'll see you later my little Demons! Bye!!❇✳✴