Chapter 2: a Few old friends

-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;

(Y/n)- (Your name)
(L/n)- ( Last name)
(H/c)- ( Heir color)
(E/c)- (Eye color){ in the story your eyes are going to be light Gray for a little bit)
(S/c)- (Skin color)
(F/c)- ( Favorite color)
(SF/c)- ( second favorite color)

(More will be added)
+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:

Your POV.

It was different, really different that I em now in the world by myself I'm not with my father no more.

I wonder how the neighborhood is going to turn out.

And thanks to my father he said he would help me a bit since it was Amy's house I could probably not get I since it was difficult for me to get used to different places.

"Were here" he said getting out if the car.

I open the car door then stepped out, I herd a Van so it's probably the moving van.

"I think it's Ok for you" My father said as he grabbed my hand and helped me to not trip by accident.

"I really appreciate it Father..." I said to him.

"Oh of course I would help you! You're my beautiful daughter after all!" He said.

Then started to hear echoes, so we're in the new house. It's probably a big houses in.

I let go of he's hand then walked around, I tried my best not to bump into any walls because of the Echoes bounces off of them so it's not that hard for me.

"Wow it's big!" I said.

Yup! Now I'll start being the boxes he said I started hearing he's steps getting quieter.

"Irene I wish I could see it.." I said to myself.

I started hear a dog barking? A baby husky?? Probably I use too have a husky.

I walked wear I hard it coming from.
I keep walking Intl a dog jumped in my arms and started liking my face.

"Haha! Stop it!" I said holding the puppy I assume is a baby husky.

"Celestia!! Where did you go?!!!" Yelled a girl.

"Uhmm Mam is this your baby husky?" I asked.

"Oh my Irene!! Thank you so much I she was going to get hurt!!!!!" She said then grabbed the baby husky.

"He he! Your welcome! By the way my names (Y/n)" I said with a smile.

"WAIT (Y-Y/N)?! OH MY IRENE I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE MOVING OUT HERE!!!!!!" The girl said.

"Uhmm...whats your name?" I asked her.

"Oh It's me! Aphmau!!" She said.

"Aphmau?! " I asked in confusion again.

"Yes--Oh I forgot! " She said.

"Heh it's ok! I get used to it." I said with a smile.

"Sorry again! " she apologize.

"Aph It's ok!"I said.

"Ok I got all the boxes in the house!" I hard my father say.

"Oh Hello Mister (L/n)!!" Aphmau said.

"Oh Hello Aphmau! I'm actually glad you you are on the street!" He said.

"Dad I'm sure she would Anyways" I said with a smirk.

"I know but I still want to make sure!" He said back, I'm pretty sure he did the Smirk back. "Anyways Aphmau i would appreciate it if you help (Y/n) getting used to the new house?" He asked.

"Oh of course (L/n)! I would love to!" She said.

"Great! Sorry I couldn't do it but I forgot I had work today!! " he said as I hard him get in he's car. "Bye! I'll come and visit soon!"

"Bye!!" Me and Aphmau said at the same time.

"So I'll call Katelyn and Kawaii~chan to help!" She said as I hard a 'beep'.

"Hello guys?" "Yeah I just want to say that---" "yes I know Kawaii~chan but this is important!" " Yeah well I meet a old friend!"
"No it's not another guy.." " It's (Y/n)! She just moved in and she needs help putting her stuff away!" Well...uhmm" " but I really don't think--" her conversation stops by another 'beep'

"Uhmm..so are their coming?" I asked.

"Yeah but they are--Well Kawaii~chan is bring the boys!" She said.

"Well Ok so let's get started!" I Said.

;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+

Their first chapter done!
I hoped you liked it!!

I see you later
My Little Demons! Bye!!❇✳✴