Chapter 5: flashback by a song..

[warning]: emotional chapter so if your extremely emotional then skip chapter if needed.
(But if you want to know more about your mother in the story then go ahead and read! )

( Also Don't play song yet..)

-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;

(Y/n)- (Your name)
(L/n)- ( Last name)
(H/c)- ( Heir color)
(E/c)- (Eye color){ in the story your eyes are going to be light Gray for a little bit)
(S/c)- (Skin color)
(F/c)- ( Favorite color)
(SF/c)- ( second favorite color)

(More will be added)
+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:+;-:

(F/n)'s POV. { (F/n)-Fathers Name (M/n)- Mothers Name!)

I open the door, I was exhausted by work and mony problems...*Sighs* (Y/n) knows...I know......But (M/n) Didn't know...

I know she is not here no more, but she loved this house dealing with her heart.
But I don't have the money no more the money to pay this house No more..

I'm going to move, so I still packing boxes,
I went in my Room and put everything in boxes.

I went in the closet of my bedroom and found pictures of long ago, clothes, shoes, and a Mystery box.

I get the box and open it, I forgot (M/n) Wanted this stuff to go to (Y/n), I'll drop by to give it to her later.
Right now, I need to get packing.

Your POV.

It was 5:30 PM, Aphmau and her friends helped alot they helped me with my furniture and putting my Stuff away.

I was resting on my couch cuz I was exhausted and I meeting new friends
I was kinda sad....My dad is going to sell the house, I loved it there but I understand that he doesn't have the mony.

Then I was thinking about mother.....I don't really have a lot of memories of her, all I know is she was so nice and loving, but also was away on work a lot...I really do miss her..

Then I fell off the couch of being startled by the doorbell, I got up and made My way to the door.

"Hello..?" I asked.

"(Y/n)! I have something to give you" said my father.

"Oh, Ok come in!" I said opening the door wider so he can come in.

I closed the door and sat down on the couch wear dad sat.

"(Y/n), I meat to give this to you when you better" He said.