Emotional Changes

Go check out PokemonRangerBoy12, he's amazing at Pokemon AMV's. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter :3

Eventually the class finishes and I rush out of the classroom.
Serena shortly follows.
"So what class do we have next." She asks.
I stand there confused.
Why is she doing classes now?
She didn't even want to talk about classes before.
"Uh, Serena. Why are you doing classes?" "Because I feel like it." She turns round and a small smile forms on her face.
Her face was full of colour, her eyes were glowing with happiness and her smile was so cute.
Wait.
Did I just call her cute.
I don't like her... Ok!
I kinda like her.
Wait, why am I having a conversation with myself!
"Ash. Ash. ASH!"
I jump out of my self conversation to see an angry Serena standing in front of me.
"Oh, sorry, I just dozed off I guess." I giggle.
Her angry face disappears and returns to her small smile face.
"Come on we to get to class."
She grabs my timetable and reads it.
Then out of nowhere I get pulled into the science room by Serena.
"Oh chickens we're late!" I say.
She completely ignores me and pulls me into the classroom.
"Hello Miss Yvonne, oh, hello Ash, are you joining us today ma'am." The teacher asks.
"Yes I am and Ash was late because he was with me." Serena replies to him. "Ok ma'am."
Ma'am? Why are the teachers speaking to her like this.
I'll have to ask her once we sit down.
We walk to the back and sit down.
"Um, Serena, why did he speak to you so politely?" I ask. "Because my dad is president of the Kalos Region."
My mouth drops open.
How can she just casually say that she's the daughter of the president and expect anyone not to freak.
I mean, if I was the son of the president, I would probably be the most popular person in the school.
How is Serena an outcast.
"Um, Earth to Ash."
I snap out of my thoughts.
"Oh, sorry, it's just, how can you say that so casually!" "Because I don't want to be the president's daughter." "Why not, I would love to be the president's son." "Because I don't ok!"
She then stands up and walks out the room.
"Serena! Wait!"
I run after her completely forgetting that the whole class and the teacher was watching me run out the room.
She sharply turns multiple corners until we reach what looks like to be an abandoned classroom.
She makes it just before me and slams the door shut.
I try to pull it open, but it looks like she's holding it.
"Serena. Please open the door. I'm sorry if I made you upset and I should have known not to talk about your family. I'm sorry ."
I get no reply.
"Please Serena, I'm sorry."
As I stop talking I hear quiet sobs from behind the door.
I pull the door as hard as I can but then realized that it opened really easily.
Clever me.
I see Serena on the other side of the room.
She was huddled in the corner, looking like she was trying to get as far away as possible from the door.
Tears were gushing out from her ocean blue eyes.
"S-Serena. I-I'm sorry." I whisper.
She doesn't look up and continues to cry.
I only have one option now.
I run over to her and bring her into a hug.
I feel her flinch in surprise but settle down afterwards.
"I'm sorry Serena. I shouldn't of brought up such a personal subject."
I pull her into my chest and I feel the tears from her eyes instantly soak a patch of my t-shirt.
We sit there in a hug for a few minutes before Serena finally stops crying.
"I-I'm sorry Ash. I shouldn't have pulled you into this." "No Serena, it's my fault don't apologize."
She pulls away from the hug, which for some reason makes me sad.
"I think we should get going Ash, we are still in school remember." "Oh yer."
I stand up and put my hand out to help her pull herself up.
I pull her too hard and we kinda half hug.
"Uh, sorry about that." "No, it's ok Ash, come on, let's go."
She did one of her small smiles again, then grabs my hand and pulls me out the classroom that we were in.