[3]

Hey guys! School just started for me, So I hope I can update once a week! Maybe twice ;))) I'll try to be more consistent with updating. Sorry about that. Enjoy!!

Louis had woken up on his own today. He thought nothing of Liam not waking him today, though it looked to be mid afternoon or so outside. The brunette quickly checked his phone for the time. 1:27PM. He had completely forgotten about Harry looking after him today while Liam was away. Louis just assumed that Liam was off work today, or he maybe went in later today. Maybe he had even let Louis be at home alone today. The latter was unlikely, but Louis still wanted to have hope in that thought.

Louis was clad in a baby blue onesie, which he sleeps in. Today was just a home day, Louis assumed, so he didn't bother wearing anything to look good.

There was a noise from the kitchen. Louis was a bit startled by it, but assumed it was Liam. He began to walk down the stairs. He stopped about halfway down. Was that Harry? In his kitchen? He tilted his head slightly to the right in confusion. "Good morning, sunshine." Harry greeted Louis with a nice smile.

Louis returned the smile, still trying to grasp why the other man was in his kitchen. He gave a small wave to Harry. He was still a bit shy to the other. He didn't know him that well. Maybe this would be a good time to get to know him then. "Where's Liam?" Louis asked Harry in a small voice. He hoped Harry could hear him, since he hated to repeat himself.

Harry chuckled lowly. "Liam is at work, love." Harry continued to smile at him. Louis quite liked his smile. It made him feel warm and much more comfortable with him. Louis frowned a bit that Liam was gone, but was a little happy that Harry was here. He was a very welcoming person, and Louis was sure anyone could feel comfortable around Harry.

It looked like Harry was baking something. Doesn't he work at the bakery Liam works at? He should if he doesn't. He's very good at baking. Louis quietly observed Harry, as he mixed ingredients and such. Louis found it interesting. It was a cool thing to be able to do. "Wha' are you making?" Louis asked him quietly.

Louis' question was almost answered as Harry began chopping strawberries. "Strawberry muffins, dear. Why don't you watch some cartoons while I make them, yeah?" Harry asked him. His voice was so sweet and kind. Harry seemed very sweet and kind. He liked Harry. Not to mention, he was pretty attractive. That was kind of a bonus, though.

Louis nodded at Harry and walked into the living room. The television was already on. He sat on the couch and watched the TV. It was pretty boring, since nothing he really cared about was on right now. It was very boring actually. Louis decided he would just try to maybe sleep. Hopefully Harry wouldn't mind.

Louis successfully fell asleep for about twenty minutes. He woke up by Harry petting his hair gently. Louis yawned as his eyes opened. He was greeted to that soft smile and the smell of baked goods. Not to mention, the nice feeling of his hair being pet. Louis smiled at this and rubbed his eyes. "Louis? Wake up, love, the muffins are done." Harry spoke in a soft voice.

Louis stood up and stretched his arms out. He did have a pretty nice nap, even though he just woke up. He did enjoy a good nap. Harry walked back from the kitchen to Louis, carrying a cute little strawberry muffin. Louis thought it was adorable. "Tank you, mister Hawwy." Louis smiled and took a bite from the muffin. He instantly smiled imoossibly wider, because he thought it was delicious. Liam and Niall never made anything like that.

"You like 'em, Lou?" Harry felt better seeing Louis' happy expression. He had been nervous Lou wouldn't like them or something. He always was nervous about that, honestly. But Louis seemed to like everything that Harry did. Of course, this flattered Harry, but it also made him even more nervous that Louis would get his hopes up and be let down.

Louis sat back down on the couch. Harry sat next to him. Louis leaned his head into Harry's shoulder, causing Harry to give him a small smile. "You can't sleep all day, little one." Harry stated as he began to run his long fingers through Louis' hair.

"Mhm, yes I can, Hawwy." Louis mumbled. "Lili and Niall let me sleep all day." he kind of whined that bit as he snuggled closer into Harry's side.

"Are you sure?" Harry cocked a brow at the small boy as he questioned him.
Louis smiled and nodded, which was followed quickly by a yawn. "You really are tired, aren't you, Boobear?" Harry asked with a smile as he pulled Louis into his lap. This made Louis smile and slowly shut his eyes. "You are." Harry added.

Harry didn't bother carrying Louis into his room, he just held him there on his lap. Louis slowly drifted into a peaceful sleep on Harry, a soft smile still on his lips.

--

Louis woke up a good three or so hours later. Harry was gone and Louis was lying in his soft bed. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes. He missed Harry already. He wanted to wake up and just have the large man next to him, holding Louis in his tattooed arms.

He took a look around his room, of course seeing nothing new. When Louis reached for his pink binky he saw a small piece of paper with nice, neat handwriting on it.

Louis,

You fell asleep, if you can't already tell. I didn't want to wake you as you looked very peaceful and adorable :). Liam came home before you woke up, so I carried you into your room and tucked you in. I would feel bad if I made you think I just left you alone :(.

All the love,

Daddy Harry <3

P.S.
There are some more cookies on the counter.

Sorry this one was quite shït!! I promise ill actually attempt to keep up with this and write good chapters! Thanks for sticking with me lovelies! 💚💙