[2]

[Photo above is how Harry looks]

Guys I'm so sorry this took so long to update! I apologize!! I'll try to update more regularly! Thanks! LIKE THIS TOOK SO LONG IM REALLY HECKING SORRY :')

The brunette boy woke up to a very nice smell. Since Niall had slept over- he assumed- it must be pancakes. Niall was very good at making pancakes. But nothing else. That's all Liam taught him. Pancakes made Louis very happy. Especially Niall's pancakes, because he always looked so happy with himself when him and Liam ate Liam. Niall's pancakes always put Louis in a good mood. 

Louis popped a light blue binky in his mouth, and sat up. He stretched out and walked over to his closet. He put on a light pink button-up and cargo shorts. After briefly smiling at himself in the mirror, Louis walked out the door and down the stairs. Not to his surprise, Niall had made pancakes. Louis smiled widely and sat on the counter. "Put blueberries in 'em this time." Niall mumbled, sounding very tired.  The Irish boy topped it off with a yawn.

Liam just looked triumphant as ever when he walked in. His hair was messy with bedhead, and he was clad only in black skinny jeans. Oh Liam.  "Morning, Nialler. I see you've made Lou some pancakes yeah?" Liam asked him as he coiled his arms around Niall's waist. "Ew." Louis muttered, stealing a bite of one of the blueberry pancakes. "Oi! Wait until I'm finished, you silly boy." Niall smiled at Louis. It was funny because Niall was just as tall as Louis, but he treated Louis like he was so small. But, then again, so did everyone. Including Louis himself.

Niall had finally finished making the pancakes, and they were all sat down to eat them. "I only work until 5 today." Liam stated. Niall smiled wide. "Do I get to come bug you then?" Niall asked his boyfriend, actually expecting a genuine answer. Liam cocked a brow at the short blond. "Sure. Maybe around 3." Liam gave Niall a small smirk. He might admit to liking it a bit when Niall visited him at work. Even though he could be a bit too loud, and sometimes a bit too touchy with him.

--

Louis hated this car ride. He had nothing pretty to look at. It was raining, so it was all dull and dark and mopey. Louis hated it. Liam turned to Louis, frowning. "What's wrong, Lou?" He asked. Louis shrugged. "It's so sad outside." Louis responded simply. "Yeah, it is. You can color me a pretty picture of a clear blue sky yeah?" Liam was smiling at Louis hopefully now. Louis just gave him a little smile. "Sure." Was all Louis said. 

The rain made Louis sleepy. So while he was coloring for Liam, he drifted off into sleep. He was woken by a soft rustle to his shoulder. "Lou... Wake up, kiddo." It was Liam. Was it time to leave already? It didn't seem like it had been that long. Louis just whined and turned a bit. "Somebody's here for you, little one." Liam coaxed. Louis could hear Niall giggling a bit in the background, along with a much lower voice he didn't immediately recognize. Louis just decided to peek open one eye. He saw Niall sitting on a table, talking to a tall man he sort of remembered, and Liam standing infront of him. What was that man's name? Henry? Louis just decided to open his eyes.

"Louis, remember Harry? From yesterday?" Liam asked him, still crouched next to the table. Louis nodded, too shy to speak. The other two boys eyed Louis, Harry included. "Well, he's here to bring you something, love." Liam smiled. Harry furrowed his eyebrows at the nickname, as if he didn't like that Liam called him that. Something protective inside him told him that only he should be able to call Louis that, not Liam. But his smile returned when Liam turned to him. Harry nodded at him. 

Harry walked over and crouched down next to Louis. Seeing Harry made Louis smile. He had such a pretty face, and Louis wants to look at it all the time. He pulled a small bag out from behind his back, pulling a nicely iced sugar cookie. The icing was an enchanting deep red, which was Louis' favorite color, coincidentally. Harry offered Louis the cookie silently. Louis leaned forward and took a bite from the cookie. He smiled brightly as he chewed it. It was cooked just how Louis liked it not too crispy, not too chewy, and still warm.

"You like it, yeah?" Harry asked, with a sugar-sweet tone.

"Mhm. Very tasty." Louis replied. Harry smiled wide and proud, running a hand through his long curly hair. He took out another cookie, looking identical to the last one, and took a bite out of it. "Very delicious, if I do say so myself." Harry stated with a small smirk instead. Louis nodded in agreement. 

The two talked for a while, about Louis' drawings, what he likes to eat, his favorite binky, etc. For at least 30 minutes. Just as Louis was feeding another cookie into Harry's mouth, and Harry pretending to be cookie monster and earning smiles and laughter from the small one; Liam walked over to them.

"Louis, we have to get going now. Did you have fun?" Liam asked with a hopeful smile.

Louis just frowned and held onto Harry's hand, which made the taller one smile at how small and dainty his hands were in his own. "Louis playing with Mr. Harry. Louis don't wanna leave." he whined.

Harry smiled in return to this, gripping the boy's hand. "How about I give you my phone number, that way we can talk whenever you please, little one?" he suggested, sweeping a lock of hair from Louis' eyes.

"Good idea..." Louis mumbled over his binky, Harry's tender touches making him shy.

---

Louis, Liam and Niall were driving home. Louis hated sitting in the back but Liam insisted on letting Niall sit in the front. Bleh. Niall. Niall and Liam were bantering, and Louis was just listening:

"Blah blah blah, paycheck, blah blah blah, i know, Nini, blah blah blah but Liam! blah blah blah blah." 

Louis had stopped paying attention just when he heard his name. "Louis! I almost forgot!" Liam exclaimed, clearly in a good mood.

"Wha' is it?" Louis asked.

"Harry offered to babysit you while I'm at work tomorrow. I thought it might be nice for you to get a break from my work for a while." Liam rambled a bit at the end. Louis smiled wide.

"Weally? Louis get to stay home tomorrow?" Louis tried to act like he was more excited for that part, but he really was excited to see Harry.

"Yep! That means Liam gets to hang out at my house for a while." Niall added, grinning a little.

"Oh, shut it, Nigel." Liam shook his head at his boyfriend, smiling. 

Louis laid on his bed. It was night now. Liam and Niall were probably sleeping. Louis sucked on his binky as he scrolled through his instagram. Very boring. He saw an account in his recommended. The account was simply harrystyles. Obviously, Louis began to stalk Harry's account. He nearly squealed when he saw some pictures of him. He was so beautiful. He accidentally liked one, which is a definite no-no in stalking. He cringed at himself and quickly unliked the post. Hopefully that worked. 

--

Once again im so sorry for not updating in so long I'm really really sorry I'll try to be better at updating I love you guyyss! ♥