The Strange Yellow Bag

The strange yellow bag

Ugh. Another Monday. Yay! Not. Mondays are the worst day of the week. Just starting up school from a nice weekend, people fighting ssleep Thera are cranky. Get where I'm going with this?

And another great thing! we have a sub!! Yaaayyy. Not really.

See, you would thing everyone would be happy that the teacher wasn't here and we had a substitute. But no.

Wanna know why? Ok, then here are the reasons: (1) they have no idea what to do and when they ask a question everyone starts talking at once and they get even more confused. It's all downhill after that. (2) they get mad at anybody who talks or talks to much then writes their name down. Yay they are written up! Agian, not. (3) we get really loud and ask too much questions that they start yelling so much it turns to gibberish. (4) they get really confused on what to do, so they make up their own assignment that should take FOREVER to do but we only have 5 MINUTES to do it.

Anyway, we were all at our desks when the sub walked in. She was carrying a big, plain yellow bag. It looked like a cheap bag you bought to carry craft supplies you got at a dollar store. She came barged through the door and walked with purpose across the room.

"Good morning class, how is everyone this morning"? She asked. We all mumbled answer like, "stupid". Or maybe, "horrible". What? Can you blame us? School is torture!!

She set the yellow bag on the stool in front of the room, then she left.

Minutes and seconds ticked by. Then, one by one we made it up to the front of the room. We all peered inside of the bag. It was empty. I took a step forward to get a better look. I felt a force pull me forward a little more. I stood up, and looked at everyone. "Why are you looking at us like that?!" someone shouted at me.

I ignored them and bent down to look again. I was sucked in. With a jerk of my body, I was sucked into the bag. I heard yells of the students above me. I swirled around and around and colorful swirls danced in front of me.

Then, I couldn't see anymore. I could hear I couldn't feel. It was almost like I was floating in... space. I probably was. I don't know. I felt myself hit something hard like a ground, and I don't know what happened next.

----

I opened my eyes. But when I did, there was a strange man, looking down at me...

Ok, here is my first story of the book. No, it is not finished yet. Up finish it later but I really want to write something for you guys already. So, when I finish the story I will get rid of this authors note.

--Sierra.