Bully (Mori x male!reader)

Y/N winced as he placed the ice pack on his rapidly swelling jaw. Another day at Ouran Academy meant another day of beatings for the (h/c) young man. He hated the school full of rich people who thought they were better than he was just because he was there on a scholarship. It was one guy in particular, but others egged him on. Y/N's only relief was the Host Club.

The small group of boys took an interest in the newest student at Ouran. They were always kind to him and Y/N grew to care for them all like brothers. Except for one of them. Takashi Morinozuka, or Mori, had caught Y/N's eye in a different way. Y/N really liked the tall, silent third year. Y/N knew he didn't stand a chance though. Who wanted to be with a guy that got beat up every day?

The next day, Y/N entered the school early so he could see the Hosts before class. That always seemed to make the days go by faster. "What happened, Y/N/N-chan?" Honey asked when he saw the bruise on Y/N's jaw. Y/N simply shrugged and waved it off. "It's not important. What's going on today?" Y/N listened intently to the hosts before the guests started coming in. He didn't realize that the object of his affection kept one eye on him at all times.

Mori couldn't seem to keep his eyes off the purple mark on Y/N. He knew it wasn't nothing, like Y/N had said. Someone had done that to him. Mori knew there was a reason Y/N was always so reluctant to leave the Host Club and he was determined to find out why, today. That afternoon, when club activities were over, Mori excused himself shortly after Y/N left. He went in search of the young man and what he found made his blood boil.

Y/N was there, surrounded by a group of boys and while Y/N looked to be holding his own against a couple of them, the majority of the boys were closing in and taking turns beating on Y/N. The usually calm and collected Mori immediately sprang into action. He stepped in between Y/N and his attackers. The bullies gaped at the kendo champion and immediately left.

Mori turned to Y/N and without a word, took him by the hand and lead him away. Y/n let the older boy drag him through the halls and back to Music Room #3, which now stood empty. Once inside, Mori shut the door and took a deep breath. "Thanks, Mori. You didn't have to do that," Y/N mumbled. Mori looked at him and smiled. "I don't like bullies," was all he said, but Y/N could hear the deeper meaning of the words. Mori went to work taking care of all Y/N's injuries. When he was done, Y/N smiled at looked into Mori's onyx eyes.

In a moment of uncharacteristic bravery, Y/N leaned up and pressed his lips to Mori's. Mori wrapped his arms around Y/N without hesitation. The kiss was gentle and sweet, as if Mori was afraid of hurting Y/N. When the two boys parted, Y/N's eyes were wide. Mori gave him another smile before letting go of him and ruffling his hair. Not another word was spoken as Mori took Y/N's hand again and lead him from the music room and out to his limo where Honey was waiting.