"What could go wrong?"

Mabel and dipper were bored so they went into the cupboard for a board game. Still on the top was "what could go wrong?" And on the bottom of the box it had "the last people that opened this box never made it out alive!" "Meh it's worth a try?!" Dipper broke the silence. "Ermmm. Are you sure dipping sauce?" Mable asked. "Of course! We have been through wierdmaggedon. Surely they could take this. That opened the box slowly. There was a fold out board with a jungle drawn on. "Where are the counters. Or the instructions?" Mabel was confused. Suddenly a wirly notice filled the living room and they fell into the board as they were shrinking. The mystery twins screamed...

They landed in a jungle surrounded by trees and plant life. "W-what just happened. Dipper walked to his left abit. " waaaaahhhhhhh! " dipper screeched as a smile jumped out of the bush! He stamped on it, crushing it with his boot. "Why for we open this box?" Mable moaned. "No clue. It looked fun. And we were bored." Dipper replyed. "What do we do now?" "Get to the finish I guess." Dipper replyed as he climbed up a tree "I found the finish. It's at the top of that mountain. If we keep going towards we should get to it." "Ok" mable shouted. Dipper climbed down the tree. This was going to be hard.

Eventually they got to the mountain after loads of walking and slaying evil beasts. They started there trek up the mountain. There was a path leading up. They found a cave half way up. There were markings around the sides. A llama, a fish thing, a 6 fingered hand and everything else in the prophecy. But most importantly was a large carving of Bill. " don't worry bills dead." Dipper comforted Mabel. They continued walking untill they reached the top. They passed the banner with a black and white checker pattern. The mountain opened and a dragon rose out. No a phenix. "You were foolish to open this box. To get out you will have to defeat me!" Shouted the fire bird in his booming voice...

Ok I ended this on a cliff hanger because im mean. There won't be another chapter for a day as I have no internet. Bye.

The Next SummerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara