Return to the shack

I don't own gravity falls otherwise I would have made another series!!!!

Dipper looked out the window of the bus and saw the the sign with 'Welcome to Gravity Falls' emblazoned on it. He tapped his twin sister Mabel's shoulder "Mabel it's time to wake up! We're here!" He whispered in Mabel's ear. "Aehhghgg" Mabel groaned. Dipper opened his bag and looked at the postcard he had been given last year. Written on it in black marker pen was 'See you next year!'. Around that were all his freinds signatures. Wendy, Sues, Stan, Ford, Robbie, Candy and Grenda. They were here.

The bus driver helped take the twins baggage to the door of the mystery shack. Ding Dong! Went the doorbell. The door shot open revealing sues wearing grunkles fez. 'Of course! Grunkle Stan had given the ownership of the mystery shack to Sues untill him and uncle Ford came back from there adventures. "Hello dipper! Hello mable!" Sues said happily "I'm afraid no one is here except me! Everyone has got a day off!" "Nice to see you again Sues!" Mabel shouted in her normal way. That picked up the luggage and headed upstairs to there bedrooms.

They opened the door to there shared room with Sues still behind them. They turned the light on. Wierd! Someone must of cleaned there room as there was no dust or cobwebs. That walked in and were about to start unpacking when a massive shower of confetti rained down on them! "SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed from under the bed, in the closet, from the ceiling and in the laundry basket. Suddenly music started playing and the ceiling light was replaced with rainbow disco lights. "Welcome back!" Wendy shouted over the loud noise of everyone singing "Don't start unbelieving!" "Oh hi, Wendy!" Dipper shouted back.

Dipper was hungry so he went across the room to the snacks. On the way he saw loads of people. Dwain the puppet guy, Robbie, Tyler cutebiker, Pacifica and even old man mcgucket!
'Hmmmmm... Which crisps??? Doritos, Pringles, skips...' Dipper thought. He took a mix of all three. And ate them all together. He was chewing them when he heard Mabel. She was next to the karaoke machine singing "Disco Girl. Coming through!" Everyone was clapping her on. 'What a party animal!' He thought.

He looked around greeting many other freinds. He suddenly realised. He hadn't seen grunkle Stan or Ford anywhere. They were ment to be back by now. Wierd.

Eventually people started to leave as it was late and they were running out of songs on the karaoke machine. Eventually everyone had left spare Dipper, Mabel, Sues and Wendy. Dipper decided to ask about where grunkle Stan and Ford were. "Sues, weren't grunkle and Ford ment to be back by now?" "They got delayed. Nothing to worry about. There boat broke so they had to get repairs. They rung me. They will be back in 3-5 days or... 6." Sues replied. "Oh OK." Dipper said as he walked up the stairs to his bedroom. He could still hear Sues talking to himself from the break room. "Or 10, or 11, or 12" typical Sues. "Or 13, or 14, o..." Dipper fell asleep.

Ok. I'm quite proud of this but if there are any mistakes please don't attack me as I am rather tired!