I after the wind carried my to the ground, it released me while I was still in mid air. It wasn't a soft landing. "Ow.." I groaned. "Stop your wining, princess! Be happy that I got you out!" said a very unpleased Dolton.

"What-why-I was..you said...how?!" I stuttered. Dolton rolled his eyes and walked away, disappearing into the large oak trees. "I think you should now learn to manage by yourself. They will probably call you around Christmas."

I was confused and dazed. I other than the fact I had been dropped on the hard ground right on my butt, the shocking occurrences, and that I was soaking wet, I felt great. I carefully stepped towards the water to check my reflection which was probably a bad idea because clumsy me would probably fall in again. All of my bruises were gone and I looked...healthier.

That week, I couldn't get any sleep at all. Actually, that's a lie. I slept for about 2 hours each day. Dolton had been avoiding me so I couldn't ask him for some answers and I had no friends so I couldn't tell anyone what happened. Then again, if I did have friends, I don't think I'd tell them. It's kind of like a special secret, you know?

I had been practicing with water in hopes that something would happen. The best I could do was turn a drop of water into ice and lift it 1 inch while it was in a cup. I couldn't carry people 5 feet off of the ground and save them from drowning but I guess what I could do was better than nothing.

School was the same as usual. I would trash classrooms and spray people with water without meaning to. My water force was the strongest for some reason. About 2 weeks until Christmas. I don't know wether to be scared or excited. What did that scum mean when he said they'll call me around Christmas? Who was they and why would they call me and to where? My brain was racing with questions and thoughts. I was just about to explode when I heard my phone ring.