Morning. I really hate mornings. Especially cold wintery mornings. I looked through my window to see snow. It wasn't like anything you would imagine. Definitely not fluffy white snow. The snow was muddy and squishy like someone spilled a giant cup of slushy along with chocolate milk. Except what I saw wasn't nearly as appetizing.

Kids around ages 9 and 10 had been jumping up a very small hill the snow had created. Taking turns in a line as if they were waiting to meet their idol. Who knew that snow could become so famous? No wonder the poor snow was so filthy. The contact from the bottom of their dirty shoes caused the clean snow to become...that. How come in children's television shows made snow look so white and perfect even when people were walking around in the snow with dirty shoes? Not only was this bad for the snow, but it was bad for me too. I would have to walk through it to get to the bus stop.

As I sat on the bus, my boots covered in snow, I was feeling angry again. I started thinking about her. Needless to say, I hate her. I hate the way she acts, and how bad her attitude is. I hate how immature she is. If I did hate her, then WHY am I still thinking about her? She probably never thinks of me! She has Annie to keep her company. The only time she used to come to me was to talk about her love life and problems or when she and Annie had little fights.

My heart felt like burning hot lava as I stared at all the snow on my boots as if it was all it's fault. Suddenly, all the snow melted in less than a second and there was a small puddle of water at my feet which made me even more confused and angry and then, the water evaporated. That was very strange. Global warming, I figured.

That week was confusing and weird. When ever I got sad, angry, or whatever, weird things would happen. One day, I saw a grader walk up to the water fountain to drink some water. She had wavy brown hair, and was wearing the usual dreary uniform everyone was forced to wear. Light blue collared shirts with the school's logo on it and navy skirts or pants. Very boring.

While she was drinking the water, I remembered about all the homework I had to do today and became really stressed. Suddenly, the water from the fountain went crazy. The water came rushing out and sprayed the poor girl all over, soaking her from top to bottom as she screamed. I had a feeling she wasn't going to be using water fountains anytime soon.

There were also times when I was in class and felt a strong emotion or something and wind would come rushing out from the window like a surprise attack from a tornado and flip all the papers and posters over and cause everyone's hair to look like they just got of bed.

In science class, the plants in our classroom would go wild and grow, covering the whole desk whenever I became unhappy with our teacher, Ms. Abby who, for some reason, had a tendency to pick on me.

Of course I was freaked out by this and so was everyone else but I didn't really put any thoughts into it since I was completely stumped. People got used to it and I guess they figured that these was just some pranks pulled by the eight graders to celebrate Halloween which was in like, two days. But of course, we were wrong.