ch. 12

(a/n: this chapter is how Woori and Yoongi met. Also it's going to connect everything thats going on.) 

< before it happened >

"Your majesty- please don't run off!"  Sung Joon, Woori's bodyguard chased down the 'princess' who fled into the crowd.

"Get a taste of our fish! The finest fish you'll ever get to see!"

"Free drinks!"

The market was busy as usual. Many villagers were making their life's worth on the side, hoping for many to buy their things. Sung Joon cupped his hands around his mouth once again, shouting for Woori to come back.

"WOORI!" he yells, following the pink hanbok. Looking over dozens of people's heads, Sung Joon had no choice but to take a different route, knowing where she was going to go.

"Hello grandmother!" Woori arrived at the tea shop with her usual self. Ducking under the hooded roof, it failed. Greeting the grandma respectfully after her hit, she slid down on the floor and sat peacefully. Lips as red as her rosy cheeks, Woori began to talk about love, fantasizing about all sorts of wonders.

"Oh Miss Yuen! How I wish to find someone as breathtaking as Kim SeokJin, the living goddess. Don't you know how lucky my cousin is? Eunji has all of the fortunes, I tell you."

Holding her clenched fists close to her heart, the lovesick girl fell backwards in her place. Miss Yuen chuckles, pouring a cup of tea for Woori.

"Miss Woori, more like Miss Worry. You worry too much about love. Love will come find you when it's your time. Besides, don't you think your bodyguard might have eyes for you?"

Woori's nose scrunched up and shook her head in disapproval.
"Miss Yuen, there must be something wrong with your eyes."

"I am never wrong." said Miss Yuen, handing her the tea. Accepting it, Woori slowly took a sip before blabbering on.

"I've never seen Sung Joon in that type of way before." Woori admits.

"Well," said Miss Yuen. "Just wait. I sense his confession coming soon."

"Since you're a psychic can't you just read my palm or do something magical? Miss Yuen, please!"

Woori was practically on her knees by now. Miss Yuen gave her a weird look before shaking her head.

"You must've forgotten. I don't take requests from someone, unless I sense something bad my dear."

Woori sigh before getting up.

"Fine, I'm sorry Miss Yuen. I'm just desperate for love. Sorry for intruding, again."

Saying her goodbyes to the senior, Miss Yuen chuckles.

"Oh my dear, don't worry. True love will come your way!"

"It's not with Sung Joon!" Woori shouts, before going out of the mini hut. Wincing in pain from the sun's hurt, Woori made her way on back to go find Sung Joon. Going through the market, all of the sudden, someone ran past her.

Stopping in her tracks, Woori looked back to see who it was, when the person was looking back at her too. And that was when she knew. Their eyes connected, showering her heart with love. She could've sworn she saw his eyes twinkle before her own good, before he gave her a smile, turning away.

Realizing what was happening, a few people suddenly bumped into her, seeing that they were chasing him. Whatever gave her the strength to run, made her do so. Because soon enough, Woori picked up her hanbok and began to run after the group of men who was chasing the stranger. Rushing past Miss Yuen's hut, Sung Joon came out of there seeing Woori.