Ch. 7

[ Hospital ]

"Where is Sohyun and Yoongi?"

Jung and Aeri strolled around Jimin's assigned room waiting for the two other lads. When arrived at the hospital, Jimin was placed immediately in a room. From the looks of him, many figured that he had a very bad "cold". The doctor gave him multiple types of meds to ease the pain and a bunch of blankets to warm him up. It's just a very bad flu, said the doctors with a confident look. Aeri and Jung wasn't so sure about their statement, but went along with it hoping that Jimin would at least get better. Now resting up, Aeri and Jung wait in desperation for their younger sister and Yoongi.

"It doesn't take a whole hour to buy a blanket." Aeri frustratedly said with crossed arms.

"Unless they are doing something else." Jung states. Thinking through with what her younger sister said, Aeri somehow felt that that was true.

"What did you tell her on her way out?" Checking around the corner, Jung made sure Sohyun wasn't there yet. Patients with their families walked by, giving a friendly smile to both ladies before going their way.

"I told her not to do anything stupid with Yoongi while they are alone. She told me not to worry about it and I told her that she should worry about it because that's my son's boyfriend. If she breaks up their relationship then that's on her, and she left, being all angry. You know her."

"Oh wow." said Jung. "She would do that. I mean, Sohyun is one stubborn child. She should know from right to wrong."

"That's what I'm saying Jung. Your sister is being too naive. I don't know what her intentions are about this, but I hope she stops. For good." Aeri spun on her heels and went inside Jimin's room, releasing what she's been holding on for so long.

Standing there looking like a fool, Jung was about to head inside with her sister when she sees Sohyun and Yoongi come out of the elevator. A single bag was held by Yoongi and that was when Jung began wondering.

"What took you guys so long?! And do not even tell me traffic because right now is not even rush hour." Jung walked up to the both of them with one hand on her hip.

"Yoongi couldn't decide what to get, so we ended up staying longer. Is there a problem?" Sohyun said, walking past Jung, not even looking at her.

Biting back her words, Jung looks at Yoongi and he held up the bag.

"I got him royal blue instead of the scenery one."
And he followed right behind.

¤

¤

"Jimin should be fine by the end of the week. He wasn't taking the right medicines which was why he was getting more sick. If any questions, please ask me or the nurses. I'll see you all tomorrow alright?"

The doctor bows and leaves the room to the Park's and Yoongi. After a long day at the hospital, there were multiple suggestions for Jimin to sleep over at the hospital for the night so he could receive the right treatments. Getting ready to go, Jimin sat and stared as everyone was getting ready besides Yoongi.

"We are going to be back tomorrow okay? Sleep tight and don't think too much. You have Yoongi here with you." Aeri hugged Jimin tightly and warmed him up.

Nodding weakly, she gently leaned him back against the bed.

"I'll be fine." Jimin answers.

Smiling in relief, Aeri hands Yoongi a few pillows and a blanket.